Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW]Poland server

Discussion on [NEW]Poland server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEW]Poland server

Witamy na nowo otwartym Polskim serwerze Conquer Online.

Zapewne znany jest wam profesjonalny lecz b. trudny serwer angielski ktory widnieje pod ta sama nazwa serwera "Qonquer".
Qonquer PL - Jest to pierwszy profesjonalny serwer o tematyce tej gry stworzony przez polaka. Nasz serwer to nie badziew sciagniety z internetu! Codziennie aktualizujemy baze danych, sprawdzamy oszustow (botterow, scammerow, itd.), a to wszystko aby wam sie lepiej gralo!

Na serwerze znajdziecie takie zeczy jak:
* GW (Guild War)
* DissCity
* Nobility rank (King, Queen, itd.)
* Calkowicie nowe bronie od 135 poziomu!
* Wszystkie questy typu MoonBox, Reborn dziala w 100%!
* Zagraj aby dowiedziec sie wiecej! Powodzenia, wejdz a na pewno nie pozalujesz ...

Oficjalna strona:

///////ENG:
Welcome to the newly opened Polish Conquer Online server.

Probably known to you but very difficult professional server who appears in English, the same server name "Qonquer.
Qonquer - It is the first professional server themes of this game created by a Poland members. Our server is not **** downloaded from the Internet! Update the database daily, check fraudsters (botters, scammers, etc.), and all that you played got better!

On the server, you can find such sales in as:
* GW (Guild War)
* DissCity
* Nobility rank (King, Queen, etc.)
* Completely new weapons from 135 level!
* All quests MoonBox type, Reborn works 100%!
* Play to learn more! Good luck, go and certainly do not regret it ...

Official site:

Sorry all for my english. I got translated.
Old 09/25/2009, 20:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Check the elitepvpers link, it doesn't re-direct correctly. Also I'll close this thread because there is already a advertising thread on the top of the page.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread