Im maken a team And im usen patch 5017
Um maybe even move forward...
Well i need info like this
Quote:
Here Some Info About Me To Help You Decide If I Can Join
Name: Shelby
Nickname: xTwiztedKidx
Age: 17
Hours Online: Wow...Everyday all day long just about lol
Hobbies: Playing on the computer, Learning new stuff!
Time Zone: -6 GMT
Where do I live: USA
Languages I speak: English Only
MSN:
Yahoo: (not on that one much)
What Can I Do?: Run the server
So hit me up
xXxTwiztedKidxXx
Experience? , What programing language do you know? How good are you in that language? What source will you be build off of? Please give more details. And id like to point out that this forum is not a team search this is the Private Server Discussion section , it is meant for the discussion of private servers , codes and source's.
Yuki made a thread, so I decided to make one, than a lot of other people also did.
I'm not sure if someone made it before Yuki, but his thread is the first on I've seen.
And btw Twisted, you're leaving my team if I understand correctly?
Yuki made a thread, so I decided to make one, than a lot of other people also did.
I'm not sure if someone made it before Yuki, but his thread is the first on I've seen.
And btw Twisted, you're leaving my team if I understand correctly?
Smythe94-Well ya never update me on what im doing...its like im not in the team...so just update me Lolz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1
This guy uses LOTF. Though he doesnt know how to code. Just thought you guys want to know.
BERGHUIS1- Wow does it matter and maybe i can code now...did u ever think of the fact of people learning?
Experience? , What programing language do you know? How good are you in that language? What source will you be build off of? Please give more details. And id like to point out that this forum is not a team search this is the Private Server Discussion section , it is meant for the discussion of private servers , codes and source's.
He is looking for a team for his private server. That is very related. You also just proved your self wrong by saying servers.. which does include staff for those servers.
ill stay with noname and i wont put up with losers that like to flame...BERGHUIS1....what you said i consider a flame becuz you do not kno anything about me
Alright, this is it 05/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies I FEEL LIKE FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF WHEN I GO HERE! Does it feel like a noob forum to anyone?!
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...53&a mp;t=20450&st=0
That's the stuff I'm talking about!!! Where are the old, helpful players I used to know? ultimatehaker, kitsunepaws, unknownone, even fucking deathwalker!? People advertising the website on Pharos, YAY! Let's get more noobs here to flood the forums with unbelievably useless posts like "PLZZZZZZZZ give hax to give mi fre itenz and...
Alright, need help.. 04/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies How do I make conquer partner not disconnect when I die? Is there a way to make it stay a ghost?