Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying source!

Discussion on buying source! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying source!

OK first of all people I'm not lazy and im NOT a noob asking for a source because i am too lazy to make my own! im still learning C# and still learning the basics to coding my own source.

here is what im looking for:
first and second rb npc's working with skills and benefits for when you reborn.(such as reflect).
-Divorce
-Vending
-Marriage
-Friends
-Guilds
-Fixed DamageCalculations
-All NPCs work, almost like real Co or close enough is alright
-Major maps are accessible
-1st and 2nd reborn NPCs-Ninjas with some or all skills working (skills, it's alright if not all of them)
-All the NPCs in TC and market work
-Lotto
-All Guards work
-All Mobs spawned like real Conquer
-All nobilioty ranks
-All items work
-Talismans fan and tower
-Gold drops in higher amounts.( i will go over specifics)
-Cps drop from monsters
-Broadcast system
-Fixed pk system (Same one as famous p server or real co, one that FB/SS aren't messed up)-Promotion NPCs (Also Ninja NPC)-The compatible client with the source (One that you can register ninja class with too)
-Working GuildWar system with the /gwstart and /gwend commands, or like real co
-All Items in shopping mall implemented and working
-A few player commands along with GM and PM commands
-Dis city working
-Stamina bug fixed! i dont like being able for anyone to SS/FB 454987463498 times constantly takes the fun out of things

Now i know people dont want to give away there source that they worked there a$$ off to make. So thats why im buying it from them so atleast they can get something out of it..And rest assure if someone sells me there source and asks me not to release it/ give it to anyone i totally respect that.

i dont need your insults i can live without them. So dont bother me with them. and also i will pay through money order or paypal.

If anyone out there has a source that meets my requirements contact me on here or message me on msn/yahoo

and once i eventually do get a better understanding of coding so i can finish my own source i will make sure it is the best one that has ever been released on this fourm!

ohh and one more thing looking for some people to be a tester of the source i have made so far i know there are some bugs. so i need people to play on the source and find all of them for me =]
Old 09/07/2009, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Your 'argument' is quite fun actually.

Okay, let's say somebody has a source like that (Nobody afaik has a 5095+ source that's complete, that's pretty much what you asking for ) , but anyways, lets say you buy a source like that, everything runs smoothly, alright. Then poof, you wanna add a new npc, oh wait, you can't code one, why? Because you took the lazy way, bought a fully complete and ready source, that will only leave you there, and won't move you anywhere.

Think about it boy, it's not a smart move IMO .
Old 09/07/2009, 17:12   #3

did you ever think that just maby i have a little knowledge on adding npc's and even if i had no knowledge i could always read up on it. there are plenty of guides out there.So therefor i WOULDN'T be stuck.

but thanks for the helpful advise / insult

have a nice day
Old 09/07/2009, 17:47   #4

Code:
-Vending
i doubt you'll find it in a lotf source. never seen a fully working code.
Old 09/07/2009, 18:43   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Your 'argument' is quite fun actually.

Okay, let's say somebody has a source like that (Nobody afaik has a 5095+ source that's complete, that's pretty much what you asking for ) , but anyways, lets say you buy a source like that, everything runs smoothly, alright. Then poof, you wanna add a new npc, oh wait, you can't code one, why? Because you took the lazy way, bought a fully complete and ready source, that will only leave you there, and won't move you anywhere.

Think about it boy, it's not a smart move IMO .
Wasn't there a point in time where you just bought everything?
Old 09/07/2009, 18:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post

yu-gi-oh cards <3
Old 09/07/2009, 19:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot0type View Post
yu-gi-oh cards <3
I can imagine Infamous collecting/playing yu-gi-oh and thinking about epic strategies lol
Old 09/07/2009, 19:30   #8

lmaoz.

"hm, i'm gonna counter with magic cylinder, oh and YES! i'll intercept you're attack with my ..mirror force! now you're down with no monsters! yesssssss! "

Code:
u r epic phail!!!1 happy face :)
Old 09/07/2009, 19:43   #9

I could sell ya a lotf one with all fetures but not vending
Old 09/07/2009, 19:52   #10

my point exactly.
Old 09/07/2009, 20:26   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommysheets View Post
OK first of all people I'm not lazy and im NOT a noob asking for a source because i am too lazy to make my own! im still learning C# and still learning the basics to coding my own source.

here is what im looking for:
first and second rb npc's working with skills and benefits for when you reborn.(such as reflect).
-Divorce
-Vending
-Marriage
-Friends
-Guilds
-1st and 2nd reborn NPCs-Ninjas with some or all skills working (skills, it's alright if not all of them)
-Lotto
-All Guards work
-All nobilioty ranks
-All items work
-Talismans fan and tower
-Cps drop from monsters
-Broadcast system
-Fixed pk system (Same one as famous p server or real co, one that FB/SS aren't messed up)-Promotion NPCs (Also Ninja NPC)-The compatible client with the source (One that you can register ninja class with too)
-Dis city working
-Stamina bug fixed! i dont like being able for anyone to SS/FB 454987463498 times constantly takes the fun out of things

Now i know people dont want to give away there source that they worked there a$$ off to make. So thats why im buying it from them so atleast they can get something out of it..And rest assure if someone sells me there source and asks me not to release it/ give it to anyone i totally respect that.

i dont need your insults i can live without them. So dont bother me with them. and also i will pay through money order or paypal.

If anyone out there has a source that meets my requirements contact me on here or message me on msn/yahoo

and once i eventually do get a better understanding of coding so i can finish my own source i will make sure it is the best one that has ever been released on this fourm!

ohh and one more thing looking for some people to be a tester of the source i have made so far i know there are some bugs. so i need people to play on the source and find all of them for me =]
Code:
-Divorce
-Vending
-Marriage
-Friends
-Guilds
-Lotto
-All Guards work
-All nobilioty ranks
-All items work
-Talismans fan and tower
-Cps drop from monsters
-Broadcast system
-Dis city working
-Stamina bug fixed! i dont like being able for anyone to SS/FB 454987463498
Good details...This will help me a lot more on what you need.

I am pretty close to that, Though you did not post a client version. What client version would you like? You also posted a few doubles, please recheck your list.
Old 09/07/2009, 22:11   #12

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
Not everything, no. And when I couldn't figure things out myself, I offered money to whoever helped me figure something out, such as with you and the OfflineTG calculation, anyhow I later on realized that's not the way to go and stopped with it, and spent the time needed on something until I learnt it myself.
Old 09/07/2009, 22:28   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Project View Post
Code:
-Divorce
-Vending
-Marriage
-Friends
-Guilds
-Lotto
-All Guards work
-All nobilioty ranks
-All items work
-Talismans fan and tower
-Cps drop from monsters
-Broadcast system
-Dis city working
-Stamina bug fixed! i dont like being able for anyone to SS/FB 454987463498
Good details...This will help me a lot more on what you need.

I am pretty close to that, Though you did not post a client version. What client version would you like? You also posted a few doubles, please recheck your list.
From reading, he wants at least a 5089 source.
Old 09/07/2009, 22:42   #14

I noticed that he said nobilioty instead of nobility.
Old 09/07/2009, 22:50   #15

so, some people arent fluent in english, some type to fast and make mistakes, or some arent good at typing, so what!