this is Alex Big Foot Source ! Xeliios USE SAME SOOURCE BUT HE Don't Say is alex sourcE ! he lied.. and you too ! don't is you SOURCE ! you + xellios = 2 noobs ! not recognize you as you will not praise her source..! Noobs..! Stop Using Alex Source ! Go and coded source
Question about AnimeCo 03/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies So I'm not and never have been a big fan of AnimeCo but portions of my existing source are based on it (combination of sword, animeco and my own work)
I know at least a few people here had fixed the freezing problem with Animeco, i was wondering if any of them could point me in the right way cause it appears I'm experiencing something similar (on a much less common scale)
What causes it? Any suggestions on fixing?
Right now I'm leaning towards monsters(spawn/attack/drop) as when I...
[Help]AnimeCo 02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies i've been working on a reborn npc for the animeco source but cant figure out how to send skills when they reborn could someone please help me i've been working on it for 2 days now and cant figure it out and getting very annoyed.
Thanks in advance,
coreymills
[Adv] AnimeCo V2 is coming soon!! 12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Archive - 3 Replies Hi Elitepvpers members!
site Link AnimeCo Home
I want to let you know that AnimeCo is coming soon patch 5165!..
our Comunity has worked hard to make this server up and runing.
here is proof (AnimeCo Trailer) New trailer will be added soon this is from my old source