Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Website Template Footer

Discussion on [Help]Website Template Footer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Website Template Footer

Heyyah guys

The problem is all about the footer page in template.
I was so happy cuz I found some nice template for CO however the footer page is encrypted I think ? So let me ask you guys. Does anyone know what is this?

EDIT : I searched it and it is really a encrypted php
Can someone crack me for this ? Its a footer page of my site. I think it is the copyright :/

PHP Code:
<?php $_F=__FILE__;$_X='Pz48L2Q0dj4NCgkJCQk8LzFzNGQ1Pg0KDQoJCQkJPGQ0diBjbDFzcz0iY2w1MXIiPjwvZDR2Pg0KCQkJPC9kNHY+DQoJCQk8ZjIydDVyPg0KCQkJCTwxIGhyNWY9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmYxYzViMjJrLmMybS9SNXYybDN0NDJuRjJyRDVzNGduIiA0ZD0ibDJnMiIgdDFyZzV0PSJfYmwxbmsiPjwvMT4NCgkJCQk8cD4mYzJweTsgQzJweXI0Z2h0IGEwNnUgTXIuTTFnNGMgLyBFbG00c3RSMiA8L3A+DQoJCQk8L2YyMnQ1cj4NCgkJPC9zNWN0NDJuPg0KCTwvYjJkeT4NCjwvaHRtbD4=';eval(base64_decode('JF9YPWJhc2U2NF9kZWNvZGUoJF9YKTskX1g9c3RydHIoJF9YLCcxMjM0NTZhb3VpZScsJ2FvdWllMTIzNDU2Jyk7JF9SPWVyZWdfcmVwbGFjZSgnX19GSUxFX18nLCInIi4kX0YuIiciLCRfWCk7ZXZhbCgkX1IpOyRfUj0wOyRfWD0wOw=='));?>
Old 02/03/2014, 08:53   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
We're not helping you remove the copyrights at the bottom of a php website. If it's encrypted, then the author doesn't want you editing it. It's as simple as that. This thread is not Conquer Online related or in the interests of this section, so I'm closing it. You can try again in the web development section, if you wish.
Closed Thread