Sounds good...but im to lazy to test and find out how good it is :x, anywase i'll thank you for your effort even though im not going to start a p-server or anything.
AntiVirus Engine Version Definition Version Status
Antivir 7.4.0.37 6.39.0.81 Nothing found
ArcaVir 1.0.4 2006.01.27 Nothing found
Avast 1.0.7 0753-0 Nothing found
AVG 7.5.47 269.9.14/883 Nothing found
BitDefender 7.60825 7.60825 Nothing found
F-Prot 4.6.6 3.16.14 Nothing found
Norman 5.70.01 5.70.01 Nothing found
Rising 17.00.00.36 19.25.00.00 Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32 3.12.0.2 2007.07.01 Nothing found
VirusBuster 4.3.23:9 (2007-02-16) 9.86.8/11.0 Nothing found
Its clean Im going to try it
So whin I trie to set it up I dont have too change anything in the Source? Just click the things in the first folder?? So basically what u said it detects the IP its runing on? Looks OK + Thanks! ill post and till you the resolts i am new at this so it might be a while >.<
Yes It will detect your Ip then start the server, if you are not connected to the internet it would run it as 127.0.0.1. If you run it from the Debug bin it would load the original release of CoEmu. So if you would like run CoEmuV3 you MUST run the GameSever and Login from the first folder.
DONT TRY IT... Its Just the CoEmuV2 But... He put a trojan in the gameserver... nubs would fall for it.... it whipes your harddrive... NO LIE... ON GameServer.exe... Right click it and click Edit... Its a trojan... used as .bat lol...... # Request Delete
Sorry about that, my friend uploaded it for ME to use and i asked him if i could release it and forgot to get the real loader from him, he did this as a prank for ME. I am replacing it as we speak.
#request infraction, even though thats fake just takes off taskbar no big deal i do it all the time. it shutsdown your computer. you shouldnt post **** like that and you didnt fix the problem.
Lol.... See you noob... Pete1990 is in your thanks list.... and he said
Quote:
Pete1990
Around
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Look Behind you
Posts: 954
Thanks given: 71
Received Thanks: 71 in 48 Posts
The Black Market: (0)
#Request close on this noob thing just gonna kill ur computer
Quote:
Credits:
Got some support from the mods this time!!!
andyd123 for helping me make the source (He did the .exe's that detect the IPs and stuff and a few custom things in the source)
tanelipe (Answering some questions)
Me (Some of the Quests + NPCS, and other small stuff)
pete1990
danielarchaf
+ A TON MORE MEMBERS FROM EPVPERS!! IF I MISSED YOUR NAME PLEASE POST THAT I MISSED YOU!
[SEA-DB]LS New Edition 03/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 305 Replies Hello,
it the last version of LS DB
what`s new ?
-European Monsters are lvl 90-110 (const = Qin-Shi Tomb mobs,Samarkand = Alexandria mobs, Quest mobs = Unique mobs from Alexandria)
-Pots and Arrows MAX STACK is change to 1k
Wts aion collectors edition-lineage 2 collectors edition- Guildwars Alle Teile 06/12/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies So ich verkaufe hier mein aion collectors edition Acount
Mit lvl 50 Templer Waffenschmied max. Rüstungsschmied max. Sammeln max.
3 Miraju Teile aber komplett epic + 36 mio kinah und vieles mehr !
Dann noch 2 pvp Twinks ein gladiator lvl 43 Alchi. max Handwerk max
alle char sin von anfang an dabei una haben max
Belohnungsstufe Erhaltsdatum
1 Monat: Pop-Daeva 25 Okt 2009
[AdV]Beta Testing Server CoEmuV3 11/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 33 Replies Hey , For Start This Topic , I Using Name CoEmuV3 Because I Like It And In Source I Mentioned Source is Made By CoEmu.Foundation And All Credits Go To It ! I Never Not Say I Write That Source ! UnderStand? Good !
1st.I Whant To Thx Hybrid,Andy For CoEmuV2 Source !!!
2.nd Thx To AlexBigFoot <--Great Codders From Elitepvpers !!
3.rd Thx To Sorin To Help me To Make That Server ! Best Friend !
Progress:
Server Using Client 5101
Ninja Work Succesfully
[Adv}CoEmuV3 " 1.October.2009 " 09/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies Heyy ! My Server Is 80% Done ! And I Release It Soon !
- Client 5101
- All Skills
- All Clasess
- Talismans
- Ninja
- Ninja Skils
- Quiz Show
- Heaven Bleasing