Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to changes website's address

Discussion on how to changes website's address within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to changes website's address

I need to change all conquer's website addresses especially when logging into the game and logging out of the game ?!? how

??????!

how to change the links of the websites ?!? while logging in and out logging of game
Old 01/09/2014, 19:30   #2

You can try to pick the start.dat file, change it to start.swf and open it in a flash decrypter
Old 01/09/2014, 20:41   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
There are many places where their website appears. All you need to do to change them is search the client for the text using Windows explorer. People tend to over complicate these things. Try before you ask.
Old 01/10/2014, 17:29   #4

Exclamation I didn't find any help with these suggestions

I didn't find any help with these suggestions please someone help me ??! and explain well to me what to do
Old 01/10/2014, 22:29   #5

Try : Go to ini folder, Press CTRL + A, Right Click and Open ALL files with notepad ++ and search for co.91.com in all open docs.
See what you got.
Old 01/10/2014, 23:17   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Oh, you're talking about logging out, the page that automatically opens. That's hard coded into Conquer.exe. You won't be able to change that without knowing how to hook the process.
Old 01/11/2014, 03:07   #7

Depends on what version your on but this is the address of it in 5065

Conquer.exe+15E0F4
Old 01/11/2014, 08:42   #8

If it helps, IN PATCH 5733+ , When you go to conquer folder, inside ini folder, look for a file named oem.ini. Right click oem.ini and open with notepad. then change the website address to your liking. close it you will be prompted to save, save it. and relaunch co and test if it works.

again thats for Patch 5733+, as for changing Login screen website, inside co folder, open data, then open main folder, look for start.dat make a copy and throw it on desktop, open winrar and look for start.dat in desktop rename it to start.swf <--to open it download flash decompiler thrilix or any flash decompiler you can use.
Thanks
1 User