I brought this up in another old thread but never realy had any input on it.
Does anyone have any idea or clue on how to create the purple kill counter for Dis City?
I know the red counter during cyclone or superman is part of a client effect, but that doesn't seem to be the case for the purple one.
All the client effect's are pretty well known, and it certainly came before all the Top Fire, Top Deputy etc effects.
I have had a suggestion that it may actually be a map flag, I have done a little testing on those but never managed to create it.
I highly doubt it is a string effect, since those are only temporary effects.
The only other thing I can conclude is that it may be a separate packet.
So does anyone have any suggestions apart from logging it? (I don't have a packet logger or access to a binary).
Can be for any patch, but I am currently working on 5065.
I am pretty sure that around that version, you won't find any purple KO counter for the DisCity quest simply because I don't recall any purple KO counter to be used for that quest. You mean that this counter, counts the mobs required to kill in Stage 3? If that's so, I recall that a gourd was used to track the killed mobs and no KO counter was displayed.
I might be wrong, it's long time since I've bothered to look into the DisCity quest.
I am pretty sure that around that version, you won't find any purple KO counter for the DisCity quest simply because I don't recall any purple KO counter to be used for that quest. You mean that this counter, counts the mobs required to kill in Stage 3? If that's so, I recall that a gourd was used to track the killed mobs and no KO counter was displayed.
I might be wrong, it's long time since I've bothered to look into the DisCity quest.
This seems to be an older client. Its before the legends return expansion which was in the 5200's.
This picture is even older, before mentor and shopping mall it appears....
Its a very old client actually
Oh, that one... The effect name is "CountT". The original blue counter is "CountB" and is displayed trough client with the var "CountB%c" so I suppose it goes the same for the purple one.
Oh, that one... The effect name is "CountT". The original blue counter is "CountB" and is displayed trough client with the var "CountB%c" so I suppose it goes the same for the purple one.
By using "CountT0" - "CountT9" I can display the purple number in the middle of the screen using the string packet.
But it won't become the active kill counter.
Like the other counters that I've found in Conquer Online, it might be a general action packet that does the trick. Which subtype of the packet, I'm not entirely sure. You'll have to do a bit of research. Maybe someone a bit more confident can confirm or deny my claims.
Like the other counters that I've found in Conquer Online, it might be a general action packet that does the trick. Which subtype of the packet, I'm not entirely sure. You'll have to do a bit of research. Maybe someone a bit more confident can confirm or deny my claims.
You were correct. I didn't realize the subtypes went that high.
Hey, its Purple! 09/15/2012 - Say Hello - 10 Replies Hello Epvp its Purple here, and im just sayin hi :awesome:
Here im writing about me ;)
What I Play:
CO2
EO
SF
GunZ
purple ghd iv styler 08/21/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies happiness comes from looking up. A person who does not look a yoke wound by earthly desires of people,ghd hair straightener, it is difficult to find the foundation for the real. Look up to make us forget the hustle and bustle of this world and those unnecessary temptations. Looking up gives us the courage to survive, so we can have enough strength to face life, suffering and misfortune. Look up to purple ghd iv styler even make us forget him, and he is more concerned about and look to the vast...
Purple ad :) 10/30/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies Hi all!
If ur sick of those ad's here is how u can make em purple ;)
Simply overwrite the files pictures in your 2moon\data\ad directory
with the provided here (for all u lazy ppl)
They r just text files renamed as jpg's. I don't rely know if every ones files r the same name, this r the ones i got.
Purple garment 05/15/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies This one is the garment that there is blue but that I believe that purple it is mas nicely
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/662/vestidomor adold6.th.jpg
http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/20910-downl...d-00 1182335.dds