Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ADV]TempleCo

Discussion on [ADV]TempleCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [ADV]TempleCo

Hey its me ~Neber~ a player from ArcoTemple's new sever TempleCo . Well i am just here to tell you guyz that his sever is da best. But there is one problem we need MORE players lolz. I know its a Hamachi Sever but still its a Conquer Online Psever . Well guess wat guyz why don't u try it out ur self and see how good it is . BTW we got new gears and weapons so why not try TempleCo now .

Download da new client to see da new gears

This our website so why not check it out

If u chose to play then see u in da game

HAPPY GAMING EVERYBODY

Old 07/22/2009, 10:58   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by neber120 View Post
Hey its me ~Neber~ a player from ArcoTemple's new sever TempleCo . Well i am just here to tell you guyz that his sever is da best. But there is one problem we need MORE players lolz. I know its a Hamachi Sever but still its a Conquer Online Psever . Well guess wat guyz why don't u try it out ur self and see how good it is . BTW we got new gears and weapons so why not try TempleCo now .
Your post is Bipolar, it goes from excited one moment, sad the next, then back to happy. Okay enough of my opinions , anyways Gl with the server adv.
Old 07/22/2009, 11:16   #3

elite*gold: 169
Good Lucky
Old 07/22/2009, 11:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by neber120 View Post

Download da new client to see da new gears

This our website so why not check it out

If u chose to play then see u in da game

HAPPY GAMING EVERYBODY

#my Advice is not to join , because server sucks.In my opinion they dont need anymore players , because they wont handle anymore.I dont know what the hell was this ad for.
Old 07/22/2009, 11:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFoRK View Post
#my Advice is not to join , because server sucks.In my opinion they dont need anymore players , because they wont handle anymore.I dont know what the hell was this ad for.
and why does this server suck?
Old 07/22/2009, 11:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFoRK View Post
How does this sever suk have ever played this sever. First play then talk. Just cuz its running on hamachi it doesn't make it a **** sever.
Old 07/22/2009, 12:16   #7

Reasons on why the server sucks:

1.Contains really **** buggy skills that can be abused , like double click fast to get spiritual healing twice.
2.Art money works.Nothing is actually checking the values?
3.Contains **** loads of buggy unfinished features
4.Hamachi.
5.No anti-hacks protection.
6.I bet you didnt even do **** about Server's crashing , so I guess yeah those are the reasons the server sucks.
I dont even have to log it , I just know
Old 07/22/2009, 12:24   #8

ok u might be right cuz i am only a player and i feel that this sever good idc wat u think about it and i just wanted some few players to join in so we can have fun. Bro games r made for fun alright it doesn't matter wat it is running only thing that is important is that ur having fun and if ur not then just move on with ur life and find a differnet one if u wish so
Old 07/23/2009, 05:32   #9

it has has ninjas but i cant 2 socks weps

i mean i cant hold 2 ninja weps
Old 07/23/2009, 05:48   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow8994 View Post
it has has ninjas but i cant 2 socks weps

i mean i cant hold 2 ninja weps
my server doesnt even have ninja