Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project :: CrystalSeven (Next level customization)

Discussion on Project :: CrystalSeven (Next level customization) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/27/2013, 14:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakejoe67 View Post
yeah, I agree with you on that gragen. The bottom section of the interface is still in progress, I agree the logo is messing it up. The background of the interface will be transparent, and I'm figuring out a way to make it look better.
Thx for your opinion, I really need this.

And once again, you probably mean feature instead of future. xD
Somebody corrected you on this in your thread.
yah sorry my English is still 50 50, but yah let me know if you need any help

if you need someone give you feedback or something feel free to add me in Skype if you use you guys are welcome to message or call i will be happy to give any feedback i can, or private message me will be fine to.
Old 09/27/2013, 16:53   #32

It would be great if you write your skype name though, I'll post the next version of the interface now
Version Original: open spoiler
Version Metallic Silver: open spoiler
- All the white = transparent
- The small menu buttons on the bottom right, as you hover them, they'll show what they really are example "Inventory". Since I know the buttons on conquer is 2 images together.
So yeah, this time as I said, I would make it more original and make things more transparent.

Feedbacks are always appreciated.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/27/2013, 21:20   #33

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I like the first one a lot. They're both amazingly beautiful and unique. The buttons look a bit small though, and I think there should be a better transition to them (besides a cut or fade in). I can't even see what the buttons are. Some text along with it would be nice (that's how I'd want the buttons to be at least - so I can easily read them).
Old 09/27/2013, 22:19   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
I like the first one a lot. They're both amazingly beautiful and unique. The buttons look a bit small though, and I think there should be a better transition to them (besides a cut or fade in). I can't even see what the buttons are. Some text along with it would be nice (that's how I'd want the buttons to be at least - so I can easily read them).
We will ship more versions. You will be able to pick one at the launcher. The buttons are rather small, thats what i told joe aswell, he tries to make them bigger. About the text: He said he´s able to make a text popup/tooltip if your mouse hovers over it.
Old 09/27/2013, 23:32   #35

Thx for feedback, yes I'm definitely working on the buttons. However the graphic inside it, I got it from google somewhere and the resolution and image quality becomes so terrible as I make it bigger. It's still just as explainable.

Though, I was thinking if I have hover effect to explain. That will let people understand what the buttons are, and they'll probably get used to them aswell.

Well that's my conclusion, but this is no final version ofc.
Old 09/28/2013, 06:48   #36

:3
Old 09/29/2013, 21:29   #37

Testing stage is closing in. It's just around the corner now

I will inform that we still do not have active 2 testers for daytime and nighttime. Which would mean as following: GMT+2 (1:00 PM - 9:00 PM) and the night time testers from (10:00 PM - 4:00 AM) which is best suited for people living in the US or Canada.

As for the latest video Yuki posted.
The multicharacter selection system was coded for this project, the prototype is the on the video. We've improved it now. And here's a little information for all the upcoming players:
Account: Gets 3 free character slots. You may unlock 3 more additional slots by spending CrystalPoints (CP is donational Cash or obtainable through events)
This amount of unlockable character slots will be increased to 5.

However the AoE taoist skill code, was coded back when I was doing AstaCo. However since we are to remove all skills and make new stuff like that one, we will probably not use this, but you might find something similar in the game later on.

I hope you guys are still following us, and that you're lookign forward to try out our project.
If you wish to join the team or as a tester, feel free to contact either fuzionxt or thejoe67 on skype.

Hello guys, I will start streaming for my part aswell. If you wish to see me code airplane crashes custom features. I will also be streaming some gameplay and testing too. You might even see me design stuff for the project, if you wish for me to show anything else, just open the Twitch.Chat and tell me so. Hope you enjoy it!

Old 09/30/2013, 12:43   #38

Sorry for not giving any kind of life sign, my campus blocks 97% of what I use, I need to get a new ISP and then I`ll contact you guys again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2013, 23:27   #39

We are Live @

Edit: Steam over
Old 10/01/2013, 04:49   #40

Comment to VideoBlog #6:
Hey guys, video blog 6 is coming here soon, I've been working over weekend to today which was the deadline for the skill system.

I first made a base core for every skill to pass through, and afterwards the hardcoding of every skill individually. They're all customized and created out of imagination, and I'm suppose to be coding in all the skills we are to accept. That's going to be pain in the *** later on well yeah, have fun watching our video blog.
Old 10/01/2013, 06:50   #41

The interface seems kinda dull. Don't get me wrong, I do like it, but maybe change the buttons around (trade, team, options, etc), and maybe a different color. But yeah, everythings looking good. good luck with your server
Old 10/01/2013, 07:04   #42

^ this guy hasn't seen the 2nd version of it, and decides to post without reading the whole thread =P

__
Update:
Download page and mirrors has been added to the website
Old 10/01/2013, 07:08   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicanCowboy View Post
The interface seems kinda dull. Don't get me wrong, I do like it, but maybe change the buttons around (trade, team, options, etc), and maybe a different color. But yeah, everythings looking good. good luck with your server
STILL IN NEED OF TESTERS AND CONTENT CREATORS AS OF 1. Oct 2013

and my Fav:

Old 10/01/2013, 09:24   #44

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakejoe67 View Post
Comment to VideoBlog #6:
Hey guys, video blog 6 is coming here soon, I've been working over weekend to today which was the deadline for the skill system.

I first made a base core for every skill to pass through, and afterwards the hardcoding of every skill individually. They're all customized and created out of imagination, and I'm suppose to be coding in all the skills we are to accept. That's going to be pain in the *** later on well yeah, have fun watching our video blog.
Why are you still going with the classic hard coded style of handling skills?

The magic type file contains all the information one might need to know to handle skills and allows to to simply write a handler and then add new skills as needed by a simple database entry and client modification.

It's far from a perfect example of it but I wrote a basic TQ inspired skill handler for redux and it works quite nicely and handles everything quite well in testing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2013, 17:26   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Why are you still going with the classic hard coded style of handling skills?

The magic type file contains all the information one might need to know to handle skills and allows to to simply write a handler and then add new skills as needed by a simple database entry and client modification.

It's far from a perfect example of it but I wrote a basic TQ inspired skill handler for redux and it works quite nicely and handles everything quite well in testing.
Thats not how our skills will work. Our skill system is nothing like TQ´s. It might be a good idea to use that way if we would aim to be a conquer server. However we just use conquer as a base. Did you even watch the 6th video? TQ´s system wouldnt even allow that kind of skills