Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Information Needed!

Discussion on Information Needed! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Information Needed!

Ok ... I need some information that i can not find. (duh)

- Name of all npcs ( i have alot but i do not have the rest of it (LOOK BELOW )

- Type of all npcs (with correct name)

- Exact coordinates and map ( if possible otherwise i will find myself somehow)

MY friend is making a program that is like emmes mob finder but more advanced so he needs those things hes already got like items set up all the ones that was in his backup so if you have like more then about 1200 items somewhere post that here too =]

TY PLZ COME AGAIN
Old 07/07/2009, 16:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
you can ask anyone ... don' post a new thread
type of npcs ini/npc.ini
name of npcs ... Real co
Coordinates .... Real co
Not needed a new thread
Old 07/07/2009, 17:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
types of npcs/names = npc.ini
location = TQ binary database

pretty easy.

(all of the are in the TQ binary database, you can even use the database from hybrids source to get them all into INIs. The binary database has the names, location, and meshes of them.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clinet information needed! (I'm Back in buiseness)
06/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Hey all. It's been a verry long time. Now i was wondering if anyone can give me information about the clients. How to create a multi these days? I have seen the clients changed alot. Also my favorite site is down with alot of great information :( So if anyone is willing to tell me what is new since i quited updating my multi. I would appriciate that. Greatings, The one and only me ;)
Information abut ToughDrill needed !!
12/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey People as u all should know it is possible to put a 2nd Soc in most non-weapon items by bying a ToughDrill at the NPC in the market/or Mall. If ur lucky uīll get a second Soc if not uīll get a StarDrill... Well Iīve tryed to inform myself on how these things work but never got satisfying Info. Maybe someone of u guys knows on what criteria this things creates the 2nd soc. Is it pure luck? Does it depend on the quality of the Item? On the +īs it has? Or what else? please Post...
Information needed
11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hey ppl iīm about to sell my char and i wanted to know what u think itīd be worth so my char is a warr-warr-troj 125-130-111 has got nice equips like +8 super soc srg ears:cool: and other socs (elite +4 sdg necky, super +5 sdg armor super +3 2sdg club super +5 sdg rdg blade) .. i just wanted to know how much u would pay in € or USD ?? thx for ur help :D PS: donīt flame me if this isnīt in the right topic or place