Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Connection with external ip

Discussion on [Help] Connection with external ip within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Connection with external ip

Hi , everyone

[english]
I have a problem, and that is when the server without Hamachi, I use the external ip for my client, and will not let me enter in canvi other people if they can come to my server with the external ip, when I try to enter my external ip it gives me the error handling, and when I try to enter the ip 127.0.0.1 into the black screen, but I said "Can not connect to the server. Try then" Do not do that, I have opened ports 9958, 5816 and 80 with TCP, if anyone can help I would appreciate it! I'm use a version 5017.

[spanish]
Tengo un problema, y es que al hacer el servidor sin hamachi , utilizo la ip externa para el client mio, y no me deja entrar, en canvio, otras personas si que pueden entrar a mi server con la ip externa, cuando yo intento entrar con mi ip externa me da el error de mantenimiento, y cuando intento entrar con la ip 127.0.0.1 entra en la pantalla negra, pero me dice "No se puede conectar al servidor. Pruebe luego" No se que hacer, tengo abiertos los puertos 9958, 5816 y 80 con protocolo TCP, si alguien me puede ayuda lo agradecerķa !
Yo uso la version 5017.
Sorry for my english i'm spanish :S Thanks!
Old 06/30/2009, 05:14   #2

127.0.0.1 is a default IP and can only be used as an internal IP not external.

You can use your pc's IP for the external but you cant have a register page (only tested with bins though) so you can try that.

Your problem is that 127.0.0.1 IS NOT an external IP
Old 06/30/2009, 05:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
Google my ip and click first link and use that ip it gives u
Old 06/30/2009, 07:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenx123 View Post
127.0.0.1 is a default IP and can only be used as an internal IP not external.

You can use your pc's IP for the external but you cant have a register page (only tested with bins though) so you can try that.

Your problem is that 127.0.0.1 IS NOT an external IP
I know that 127.0.0.1 is not an external ip, I've never said, but in theory I should leave that to connect to, and not let me.
Old 06/30/2009, 11:53   #5

jeje olaa mira! loque pasa que cuando estabas editando el server abia una parte que decia 127.0.0.1 cambiala y pon tu ip loque pasa que no puede estar en un lado de una forrma y en otro lado de otra bueno intenta ojala que te sirva de algo xD
Old 06/30/2009, 12:22   #6

habbo, trabajo con la version 5017 no la co emu :S y que yo sepa cuando eh editado no me ha salido nada de ips.. no se esto es muy raro.. :S

pls help meeee T_T
Old 06/30/2009, 17:25   #7

Just stick with hamachi until you get a dedicated host then.