HI All i have a problem to connect ppls to my srever
when i add this ip (127.0.0.1) into PacketProcessor.cs like in this image
with this ip i can login to the server but no any player can login
.....................................
and when i add hamachi ip into PacketProcessor.cs like in this image
with hamachi ip all players can connect and me can't connect
......................................
information:my servre.dat have this ip 127.0.0.1
And server.dat to the player have hamachi ip
And i use the 5095 conque.exe and server.dat psoted by andy
If I can remember clearly all of the internet protocols in the solution should be set to 127.0.0.1 for a local connection to be established.
By changing the internet protocols is the PacketProcessor to the required ip you can establish an international connection.
Make sure the ips in the MasterSocket are 127.0.0.1 (I think)
Just play around with it. The ips in your PackeProcessor shouldn't be changed from your hamachi ip.
Maybe your friends are using the wrong server.dat maybe a screen shot would help?
Try sending them your server.dat or check if they have the correct server name and ip.
Oh yeah make sure there ip is the hamachi ip. (I think)
(TEST CONNECT) Traut sich das jemand zu (TEST CONNECT ) 04/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies Hey ´liebe´ Com .:rolleyes:
Habe seit mehreren Wochen schon nen Pserver:D
Und wollte mal sehen ob auch jemand anderes ´CONNECTEN´ kann.;)
Traut sich das jemand zu ? :rolleyes:
schreibt mich dann an :cool:
proplem (connect: connect refused) 02/20/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies hi ich habe ein porplem wenn ich mein server starte steht als erstes 8 felher meldungen udn dan ungefähr 11 mal connect: connect refused dan dauert es aufeinmal voll lange bis ich mich einlogge
[Request]CoEmu how do ppl connect 08/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies What do people have to do to connect to my CoEmu v2 server. I need a guide. (Made this thread half asleep) Also how do I make myself GM.. noobish talk I know I had to ask quick. I'll look at this tomorrow..
coemu v2 failed connect to the server 06/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies hi when my friend try to login into my sever in client 5095 he get this massge
failed to connect to the server . please help :(