Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5720+ Command List!

Discussion on 5720+ Command List! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Was this list useful?
Yes 5 35.71%
No 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb 5720+ Command List!

Hey Guys its Dreamz here, i have come up with a decent command list for New School Co, it is NOT complete so dont come bagging on me for forgetting some. Some commands differ from source to source, so some of these commands may be a bit different on YOUR server. Anyways i hope you guys enjoy this and i hope its useful for you
Attached Files
File Type: txt Team Ryujin Commands.txt (16.5 KB, 49 views)
Old 07/06/2013, 17:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol
Old 07/06/2013, 19:07   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
commands list are pointless...

just look in your source and you have a list of every command and every way they can be used right in front of you

Really don't understand why people keep posting these lists. They are source dependent and always incomplete/useless.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
5723commands, commands, conquer, conquer5723commands, dreamz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Command List
09/08/2012 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
This is a dump of the full command list out of the executable, I'm not sure if there is anything useful here yet, maybe we can all parse through the list as its rather large. Some commands seem to do nothing, but do not display an unknown command message, showing that they are unimplemented as of yet, or have some sort of check on them(GM?), which I will continue digging for, let me know if you find anything interesting. Alot of the commands are also doubles of other languages, like /danse =...
PXI Command List
06/21/2011 - Final Fantasy XI - 6 Replies
Does anyone have the command list including the ID numbers for items in PXI? It would be greatly appreciated if someone could provide that for me. Thank you.
Command List
03/25/2009 - Archlord - 16 Replies
Hey I was wondering if there were any cool commands I'm not aware of.. Like /fps and such..
command list
10/29/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
@pet Command List
05/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
This is for noobs that dont know what to do Hope it saves Q or some1 else alot more time: "Edit first ur SERVER.DAT using notepad...." GroupAmount=8 Group1=GroupPic8 Group2=GroupPic7 Group3=GroupPic6