Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making New body?

Discussion on Making New body? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making New body?

i was wondering if its possible re editing the body like this.

so you know for example in my game tao is going to be used at (Zeus, who was a greek ***) and he was a bit old, now since the body is not matching at all i was wondering if its possible making that for example,

if they make a account they already start with a basic garment. which means if there is no garment in your garment box it still shows the basic one,

idk something like

if (class == 145)
{
basicgarment = 121213
}

idk will that be my best option or there is client side i can do.
Old 07/02/2013, 20:27   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
I believe there was never any finished 3ds max plugin for conquer that supported rigging and animation. If that's the case then custom 3d models (completely re-doing characters, adding new visible armors, etc) is not possible.

Garments is pretty easy to do, in the spawn packet just hard code a default garment, same thing for classes.

You can look at albetros how I handled garments for pvp matches and it would be a similar idea.
Old 07/02/2013, 20:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I believe there was never any finished 3ds max plugin for conquer that supported rigging and animation. If that's the case then custom 3d models (completely re-doing characters, adding new visible armors, etc) is not possible. [...]
Nobody can do animated models (like body) for the moment. It includes the public 3DS Max plugin and all tools developed for YakuzaCo. Zat told me that they were unable to create new models.