Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem [Tq Bynari] client 5072

Discussion on Problem [Tq Bynari] client 5072 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem [Tq Bynari] client 5072

Hy i have one problem anyone know how to rezolv it plz reply..i don't see monster and player name's Why??? i use client 5072 !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need client 5072
12/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hello all i need client 5072 plz
[Guide] Run TQ Binary Patch 5072 (Client Side)
06/08/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 28 Replies
- This guide let you Play With TQ binary (on newer patches than 5065) Why did i release This guide ? to STOP TQ binary questions (I will post all that i know about TQ binary Soon .. and i promise that no one will ask any questions about TQ binary) You will Work on the Client .. Don't Touch your Source Files Needed - Client 5065 - Some Patches
need help in tq bynari
04/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
who add jaill npc in tq bynari?
Updated Multi-Client for patch 5072
11/19/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 35 Replies
Well, here is my first contribution ever in 3 years. I followed the dissassembly Ollydbg guide by "tanelipe" and have compiled a working multi-client for the patch 5076. I know it's not much, but it was fun to do :) Features: -Multi-client -Dissabled the TQ Anti-Trojan program -Disabled the sign-out pop-up Feel free to scan, thank you. If this is useful to you, please hit the thanks button. ;)