Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Magnifying glass

Discussion on Magnifying glass within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Magnifying glass

i need add the Magnifying glass (view) for see the character equipement in coemu v2
Old 06/23/2009, 01:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedro93 View Post
i need add the Magnifying glass (view) for see the character equipement in coemu v2
Find the packet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Interface] DejaVu's doing it agian: Clear Glass Skin
08/09/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 26 Replies
Ok, here we go! I'm back and I am currently working on a new interface skin for the lastest client: 5188 This one is a simple Clear Glass with a little but of aqua tint/mixture. Please note that it is still a work in progress and is far from complete. I ran into some small issues with the default text so I thought I would post it on here to see if anyone know how to change it. Currently, the default text is white, if anyone know how to change the color of it please send me a PM....
Glass wall
11/28/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Maybe anyone know how to destroy glass (invisible) wall without exit 2Moons, because like at df you can't hack because need to exit 2Moons to fix glass wall.
Better glass cannon?
04/18/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Which would be a better glass cannon? An AK or a Bagi?