Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Map problems

Discussion on [Help]Map problems within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Map problems

Not sure if Im the only one this bugs lol...but when Im on my server, more specifically Twin city the bridges to Robins, and thebridge to the mine give me an "invalid Coordinate issue and wont let me jump. if anyone knows how to fix, and can give me a hand it would be most appreciated. thanks in advanced.

Nushizu
Old 06/13/2009, 07:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
Eh, problem with the way DMap's are loaded. It's been complained about for some time now, maybe I'll look at it later. Atm I'm enjoying the fact I don't have class tomorrow morning (5AM, 5 days a week, seriously.) and watching random movies
Old 06/13/2009, 17:43   #3

Easy way to fix this. But im only sure on Binarys.
Go to your Server files and copy the folder "map" and paste it in your client. The npcs in market will be outta place but it fixes everything else.
Old 06/13/2009, 17:47   #4

It's because COEmu doesn't load .scene files. You'll have to work out the structure (or find it, but I doubt it's public), make it load them, and the redo the neccesary checks, or just disable DMap checks for clients jumping.
Old 06/13/2009, 18:52   #5

Oh its coemu <.< not bins
Old 06/13/2009, 20:10   #6

Unhappy Zero

Hey Zero, on top of that I have another issue one you tried to answer before...I got an epic fail though xD. about adding monsters, I used that post you had about my question eariler but I failed somewhere so I loaded an alternative database, copied everything for the guard, and i can't seem to get it to work? any idea what I'm doin wrong?

Nushizu
Old 06/13/2009, 21:18   #7

Received Thanks: 1,142
As I said before, it's quite likely you have a duplicate UID for the monsters. Otherwise, paste the input and output of what you did in the SQL.