Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] PHPMYADMIN

Discussion on [Help] PHPMYADMIN within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] PHPMYADMIN

i cant find out why, it worked for me before. I reinstalled phpmyadmin and i typed in the address bar 5.78.241.48/phpmyadmin and it asks for the password and i give it my password, and it doesnt do anything, its just blank. ne1 have a solution?
Old 06/10/2009, 23:09   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
First off, never give out your public IP to a forum full of people. From my days on HackThisSite staff, I know this is a **** stupid idea. Edit your post or get a mod to do it.

Secondly, view your error log. If the page is entirely blank a fatal error occurred in the PHP, Most likely the connection failed because the password is invalid or there's invalid syntax in the source.
Old 06/10/2009, 23:25   #3

its my hamachi ip >.>
Old 06/10/2009, 23:27   #4

Received Thanks: 1,142
I have no idea what hamachi is, I hadn't been on these forums for years until a short while ago. I spent a lot of time away from coding ;P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]phpmyadmin #1045
03/21/2010 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Heey ich habe diesen fehler wenn ich auf phpmyadmin connecte: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1903/aufzeichn enm.png ich weiss aber nicht woher er kommt. dachte es kommt daher das ich das pw vom server geändert habe aber es hat damit nichts zu tun da ich das alte jetzt wieder drin habe. sonst habe nicht ncihts an myphpadmin verändert gruß azio
[help] phpmyadmin
06/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Basically what the title says. I installed appserver which has php, phpmyadmin, mysql, and apache. When I try to go to localhost/phpmyadmin, basically it doesn't work (fails to connect). As for reading the documentations, in the phpmyadmin, I don't really get what it's saying on how to config the files in order to get it work and etc. So if anyone can help me, it would be appreciated.
PhpMyAdmin Help Me!
12/06/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
err i cant get PhPMyAdmin To work anymore...it was working this morning but now it just doesnt work...i tried everyhting...starting it from service and all that...It just doesnt work. Any Ideas plz?
phpmyadmin
08/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Any1 know why when i install Appserver i cant access Http://localhost/phpmyadmin until a day after i install it. Any1 know why this happens.Or a way to fix it
phpmyadmin und p server
04/04/2007 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
wenn man in den phpmyadmin von nem p server reinkommt also www.test.de/phpmyadmin kann man damit was anfangen oda sich items machen / gm machen oder gibts da was brauchbares ? thx schonma im vorraus