yeah you can add the buster blade in CoEmu v2 or any other source out there. The buster blade is done though editing the client only so it'd even work on the real CO. About changing the max level I'm not sure since I haven't opened my co server files for awhile now. I'm sure someone else on here though will be glad to help, if not I'll take a peek at mine and see what I can figure out.
Erm how do we add it into the source? I have added it all client side but before with binaries it is a simple add with sql file to navicat I am assuming it is done with MySql but how? If it is not added to the source you are not able to change its attack etc, This is the error I get when trying to add it as Sql
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''410349', 'FuckYouBlade', '0', '13', '135', '0', '176', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0',' at line 1
[Err] INSERT INTO `items` ('410349', 'FuckYouBlade', '0', '13', '135', '0', '176', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '100000', '0', '65535', '65535', '0', '27', '0', '0', '0', '7099', '7099', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '01', '1000', '0', '0', '0', '0');
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------
I could probably write it out the correct way but will it still give me errors at the end and waste time that needn`t be wasted. I am guessing source is bare of all the added qualities such as weapons prof needed strength needed etc?
yeah you can add the buster blade in CoEmu v2 or any other source out there. The buster blade is done though editing the client only so it'd even work on the real CO. About changing the max level I'm not sure since I haven't opened my co server files for awhile now. I'm sure someone else on here though will be glad to help, if not I'll take a peek at mine and see what I can figure out.
[BusterBlade] Make new weapons 08/21/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 239 Replies Since there has been so many request and its the holidays i
guess ill repost my old guide, atleast hit the +Thanks
Welcome all, i am going to show you how you can make your own
custom weapons for your private server
Please download MakenWeapons.rar or MakenWeapons.zip,
it contains the tools needed
It also has the .dds files that im going to use in the tutorial
CoEmu 07/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies Can someone post here a CoEmu source??? with some fixes?? Thanks
BusterBlade in CoEmu v2?????? 06/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies Did anyone find a fix for the busterblade in CoEmu V2 ive been trying but when i type the command i get the message saying i made it but no blade also I can't see anything in shops etc.
i need help in CoEmu v2 05/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies i need backup for all thing fixd in CoEmu v2 cq_actions for COEMU v2
CoEmu v2 Character Creation Page
LadyLuck in Prize room request for leaving
Birth Village CoEmu V2
5095 Skills
V5095 Client For The New Source Release!
Fix the ShopMall in Coemu Source
Cup Awards / CoEmuV2
MAKE SCROLLS WORK CoEmuV2
Talisman in Coemu V2 Source