I think, that is responsible for not sending some effects to the screen. As an example, the effect of Intensify whit the blue bar... Correct me if I'm wrong ...
Does your skills work at all, I mean it shows damage? Then it's not. I am not sure what you mean by effect (I assume it's not skill animation in this case.)
Perhaps statuseffect? Then it's most likely spawnpacket and/or updatepacket.
[Release] +5500 Packets structure , client/packets constants 10/07/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies edit : if u know nothing about packets go to this post first
explaining what is packets , and explaining a packet with details and everything
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-disc ussions-questions/2162344-packets-packets-packets. html#post19074533
i start making my very own packet structure to use them on my new proxy but i thought of ripping them from the source
so yeah the following packets is ripped of trinity base source
right now im just providing the packets structure...
[Packets] Wie änder ich flyff packets? 07/16/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 19 Replies HeyHo,
Ich würde sehr gerne wissen wie man die Flyff Packets ändert...
ich denke mal Zahlen ändern werden nicht ausreichen oder?
looking for a current proxy for sending packets 01/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies is there any program to recive packets in game and send then dycrpted of course, any recomadations of apps to do this type of job? what is every one using now a days?
is SV 1.17 still current ? 11/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Simple Question, is SV 1.17 still current ? I quit CO nearly 2 months ago, checking up on things again...
Another question also, does it work on Vista? changed my PC :p