Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about Online players status

Discussion on about Online players status within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about Online players status

Im useing tq binarys 5065 and i whant to add to my web a indicator that shows the online players.Can I ?
I've seen something on this reg page.
And here is a preview of it
Old 06/04/2009, 20:23   #2

hi
Old 06/04/2009, 21:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznlord View Post
hi
lol ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ran online PH players
06/24/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
hi to everyone and all members and mods of this site!!! You helped me a lot in cabal ph.. ok to get to the point.. i was wondering if somebody could upload a link or file of "ran online ph" bots or hacks... pls do help me... tnx in advance!!!:)
[HELP]Server Status Total acc/char players online code
02/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
HELP I need a Server Status, Total account, Total Character and Total Players Online code for 5165 using appserver NON-HAMACHI HELP!
Online status
11/22/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
hallo alle zusammen, ich wollte mal fragen wie man für einen hamachi server einen Online Status erstellt ??? habe momentan ein script was bei einer Homepage dabei war: <style type="text/css"> <!-- .status1 { color: #000; font-size: 18px;
hi RF online players
12/30/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi to all rf online players..dont know how to use CE in RF..have to study it..can you teach me basics..tnx
Check the online status of ENEMY players
03/16/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Did you know that you can check wether a player of the opposing faction is online/offline? All you have to do it type /invite If the enemy player is offline, you will get a message saying "Could not find bla bla bla" But the interesting part is that if he is online, you will get a message saying "Target is unfriendly". Could be useful for checking wether that annoying elemental plateu ganker is online or not