Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login Screen and Create person screen

Discussion on Login Screen and Create person screen within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Login Screen and Create person screen

I wonder if it is possible to put the home screen and create the characters of 5000 client version and in a version for her 5095 I wonder if it is possible.

Exemple:

Old 04/27/2013, 14:14   #2

version 5000 login screen looks soooo awesome now... old times. eh.

The answer is "depends".
Since you are asking, you are most likely not to be able to do something like this in the next 5 years.
Theoretically it is possible but without the actual source code of the client, you'd have to work with the asm code. Some would be able to do what you want but no one would waste their time doing that.

Try the 5030 version. It only has some extra shields for the warrior as far as the game play goes plus the new login interface.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2013, 02:28   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow CO2 PServer Guides & Releases -> CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#Moved to the right section
Old 04/28/2013, 07:43   #4

why won't you use an 5065 log-in screen for an 5095.I have an client that uses this.
Old 04/29/2013, 20:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
version 5000 login screen looks soooo awesome now... old times. eh.

The answer is "depends".
Since you are asking, you are most likely not to be able to do something like this in the next 5 years.
Theoretically it is possible but without the actual source code of the client, you'd have to work with the asm code. Some would be able to do what you want but no one would waste their time doing that.

Try the 5030 version. It only has some extra shields for the warrior as far as the game play goes plus the new login interface.
Thanks for replying, I know this is hidden in the code of the client until it opened the exe with visual studio 2012 however did not find anything, maybe in some dll. anyway I'll keep looking.

Thank you!