Hey All Please If Any One Have Source With Talisman And Ninja Please Release It Here Cuz We Want It And Don`t Keep It Cuz All Wanna Try To Make Good Server With All This Stuff
" Sorry For My Bad English " Thanks For Read
erm what does items have to do with heavy editing of client to work with Towers + heavy Server editing , because server needs calculations for them as well.
hey All Why You Fight It`s Just Game And MayBe Any One Will Make It I Just Ask About It If Any One Have It Cuz I See Some Pic Have Star Twer And Heaven Cuz Thi I Said That Cuz I Dont Fount it In Chinese site Thanks " sorry For My Bad English "
ANSWER THIS... 08/04/2009 - Soldier Front - 8 Replies Clan (PSF), (lugar)_____ + allstar,makasaysayang lugar
plz answer me xD 06/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies is sjsro grater than mysro
which of them is the best
plz say to me and thx :-)
:o
plz answer 06/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies guys plz go here and answer this post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/259278-d-shop-bug.html
Hi Need help please answer me 12/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies IS a 2-handed sowrd and cleric character better or a a Xbow and cleric or dagger and cleric better?
[EU]Need some answer! 04/11/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies First say hello. I'm really interested about EU cabal bot/hack. I dont know why, but here no more bot for EU version...only for SEA and NA. So, my question about that, when we can use any hack or bot for cabal EU?
P.S.: Where is i3t3r? he made a pretty good bot, and i wanna use that now too ;)