Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Help}How it works reviver in Jail.GW30..in wear TQ binary

Discussion on {Help}How it works reviver in Jail.GW30..in wear TQ binary within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up {Help}How it works reviver in Jail.GW30..in wear TQ binary

{Help}How it works reviver in Jail.GW30..in wear TQ binary

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Reviver Guard
04/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Anyone here know how to add a Reviver Guard Basically its a Guard that Revives everyone all the time once we die Thanks in advance
[Release]How To Wear 2 Katanas [5095] Binary !
09/14/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Hello...i see many peoples have problem to wear 2 katanas...i fix it and now im here to release it ! First Download 2shared - download Katana.sql and execute batch file in zf..... 2. Download 2shared - download itemtype.dat Copy this file and paste in client ini folder like this: C:\Conquer 2.0\ini ....
(binary) auto jail
07/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
When Im playing(or afk) on my server I get teleported to jail Do i have to reinstall cq_action ?
{Help} How to start guild wear in tq BINARY
05/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
{Help} How to start guild wear in tq BINARY
HOW TO GET ALL REBORNS OUT OF BOT JAIL!!!*WORKS*
11/18/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
ok first of all, if your character is a reborn, and you want out of bot jail, get a noob account into jail, then, download the file to make your guard auto attack blue names, you can search it, then on ur noob attack the gaurd, so ur gaurd will auto attack it, then revive it , come back, keep doing it over and over til u get 100 pks, then go to gaurd attack it, and ital send u to jail, there u go , bata bing, bata boom