Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cps rates changing

Discussion on Cps rates changing within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cps rates changing

Not sure if this is the section I should be asking in, but I didn't get the answer in sources page, so my question is what's the easiest way to change cps drop rate in source? I have been looking through the database but didn't really find a way to do it :/ Any help is appreciated.
Old 03/30/2013, 02:52   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrites View Post
Not sure if this is the section I should be asking in, but I didn't get the answer in sources page, so my question is what's the easiest way to change cps drop rate in source? I have been looking through the database but didn't really find a way to do it :/ Any help is appreciated.
In your database table of the source, look for the table 'rates' and in there should be all the configurable rates of the server(including drop rates).
Old 03/30/2013, 17:26   #3

I have checked and there's MaxCps MinCps CpsMethod CpsMethodNum, but changing them all to 1 didn't change anything, the monsters still drop 100 cps :/
Old 03/30/2013, 19:21   #4

Drop Rates are located in MonsterSpawn.cs inside Database folder in void Drop ... and the Navicat Rate Column Control the Drop rates of CPS .. but not the main factor

ushort NewRate = MainRate * Navicat Column value so i guess the issue is in the MainRate

Note : The mainRate Instance is just example that show u how its inside the void but u wont find instance of that name
Old 03/31/2013, 00:26   #5

I'm probably dumb, but I didn't really understand what you ment :P It's my first time trying to set up a server for my friends, so I'm really really new at this stuff haha. Could you tell me how to change cps rates step by step, or is it too hard for a beginner? Thanks
Old 03/31/2013, 11:19   #6

u got MonsterSpawn.cs Inside Database Folder Right ?
Old 03/31/2013, 14:21   #7

Yes I do. Do you have skype btw? It would be easier to talk over there :P
Old 03/31/2013, 21:55   #8

Search for void called Drop .. u will find it ... add this part here and ill show u where exactly the rates are controlled at