Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]-Just read.

Discussion on [Request]-Just read. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]-Just read.

Ok, i need the ninja stats for each lvl (from lvl 1 to 120). If anyone has them please post them here.
Thanx.
Old 05/19/2009, 12:15   #2

elite*gold: 0

I'm sure Beta Limit would be happy to share whats hes collected.

Courtesy of Huseby.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Pls ReaD
04/08/2010 - CrossFire - 4 Replies
Pls post the Injector here ^^
[Request] Plz Read!
11/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Well Since my Windows isint Genuine i was wondering if some1 can help me Getting the CHinese Language Package From the Windows Home Page (u can search it on Google) and Upload it to Filefront,Rapidshare or Megaupload or another host... its to get the Strange Symbols that i got to Chinese letters... So ill be So Grateful to the 1 that can Upload it Thnx in Adv...
[Request]Read please.
08/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Heey all, Can someone post hes Cabal map of Cabal pingmac? It doesn't work for me, something with a file corrupted. And i can't patch it because it gives an error. So my request is someone that have the full map with Cabal pingmac in it, and working. Please upload it for me. Thanks!
[Request] please read
06/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello guys, i am reallllly interested in this 2moons online game :P but i cannot connect to a server because i am big noob i have downloaded a client deadfront_2910 client from filefront it is korean i believe what i cant do is apply a patch that is correct for this client and also register. so could you supply me with a patch for this client and a little tut to register really confusing to read "!^&#&*((_+@#" stuff. and please dont flame me for not looking etc it is really hard for...