Do you think IF the American people came to the site
of Arab or Egyptian, we will do with him as you do
with us, you are wrong, but there are more than one person
like Egyptians, but I do not see any reason to hate Egyptians
lol and thats why we tend to stay awa frmo arab/egyptian forums...
Well if you egys wanna make a better view to all other peoples in the world wide web you will have to forbid children and uneducated to have access to the internet in you'r country.
Oh and as i said in my post at page 1 Nothing of these feature u say work VIP dun work , StarTower cannot be brought or equiped and Monster and guards are bugged and names cannot be viewed.
Everyone out of the scope of the topic and all I want to for some people, demonstrated that the inventor of the game or the creation of the game is not one of the world You and I and others can set up the game or something like that, but we have a problem, which is, we always come out of the scope of the topic and talk about education and language Egypt Egypt and America in the first place to those who want to prove that he speaks English and fluent in the language you speak English fluently because it is your language, but you can not speak Arabic and you prove this if I spoke a single word English You can not know the meaning to you if I spoke English, I can understand what they say Secondly, I am not finished Server I am working to upgrade Server problems and to come now working on the 5065-5069 to all of you very much for attention and response
Well if you egys wanna make a better view to all other peoples in the world wide web you will have to forbid children and uneducated to have access to the internet in you'r country.
Oh and as i said in my post at page 1 Nothing of these feature u say work VIP dun work , StarTower cannot be brought or equiped and Monster and guards are bugged and names cannot be viewed.
You got the word? and do not talk about a thing you didn't test it before you are just flaming the egys **** off please
Good news 06/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies I will make a eudemons server for any one with a VPS so they dont have to messaround like i did if you wont help let me know
Good News I will have a new bot soon 10/25/2009 - Aion - 79 Replies Good news guys I have found a devloper that can make me my Own bot in english.
1. It will be in english
2. It will be compareable or better then SZbot
3. It will be cheaper then 15 usd a month
4. I am not full of shit this is true.
5. You have never heard of or seen this bot so dont bother guessin
DXT Good News! 08/06/2009 - Soldier Front - 24 Replies Since yesterday, some people may have received the message "Protocol Error".
This is due to our technical host issue, its will be soon fixed and you will be able to enjoy the pubic again
Note that i will extend to a longer time.
Have fun.
BY: DXT - Admin
Good News 12/30/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies Monster and Me is back and can be download. There are no more messed up files it works great. Also they started makeing new patches again for it and it is still free to play free to download. It still has some bugs and still only one server, but maybe we can get them to change that.