Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Loader

Discussion on Conquer Loader within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Loader

I have searched and searched but I can't seem to find anything. I know there is something that includes 'csv3config.ini' but I can't find a download for it and the launcher anywhere. I'm using a 5685 client and nullables conquer loader but its not working (which is why im posting here so i can find out where the working launcher is). thanks alot
Old 03/24/2013, 01:51   #2

CSV3 Hook
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2013, 02:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shunsui- View Post

CSV3 Hook
----->Im sure there are clients that you find on xtremetop100, after all they are also using upgraded trinity sources<------

Now, i must clean my computer,.. ah screw it #YOLO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PLEASE READ!] Conquer Loader
03/28/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
So you know that old *M* Loader for the 5017 patch with the weed plant? Okay, so I am wanting to make one like that instead of using the play.exe. I have tried to use the play.exe with a edited server.dat but it says that it is corrupted. If you know how to make a play.exe that will work like *m*'s it would be cool if you could explain.
Understanding the loader Conquer Loader 5.2?
10/17/2011 - CO2 Programming - 14 Replies
I wonder how the Conquer loader 5.2 works? he add in the IP Conquer.exe? if possible I wanted to know how! I used OllyDbg in Conquer.exe addreses and looked for but not found anything interesting
Conquer Loader Class in VB.net
07/23/2011 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
Public Class bypassclient Public Enum ProcessAccessFlags As UInteger All = &H1F0FFF Terminate = &H1 CreateThread = &H2 VMOperation = &H8 VMRead = &H10 VMWrite = &H20 DupHandle = &H40 SetInformation = &H200
[Release]Conquer Loader V2!
04/25/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Hey all, This is my second version of my bypass loader. How to use: Place the .rar file in you conquer folder and extract it! Let it replace the real Play.exe. Then just start conquer you always do. This is made in the Official loader style and official conquer webpages.
Conquer Online 2 Loader
06/02/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 166 Replies
Conquer Online 2 Loader. (version 1.03) EDIT: This program isnt working anymore. The files are outdated and im not going to update it. For the interested i posted the source code. Post to source code I can write a complete story here, but a picture will tell more then 1000 words :). So a screenshot attached. http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4789/screensho t7so.th.jpg