Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] FusionHawkeCo

Discussion on [Development] FusionHawkeCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Development] FusionHawkeCo

Sup Guys,

I've Been Studying Conquer Private Servers For Nearly One Year now so I've Decided to Start a Project A Conquer Private Server more or less to Put my learning to Good use, I've Decided its going to be Semi Pvp Based Since I've always liked the Sources Jacob has Released But I'm not going to be using his Sources/Bases, Im going to run a 5517 Since Pirate and Assassin Classes are Trash, Well i think they are Here are some of the features i'm going to try put in.

The Servers going to run on a 5517 - 5530 I haven't Decided Yet.
Special Custom Pvp Events
Some New Form of Lvling From 130-150 Or 200 Or whatever Haven't Decided yet.

And Well I'll Keep the Thread Updated on What I do and ideas im going to give a go, Its only an Experimental Server but i will put it online in time, There will be a Story Line Possibly But yea thats pretty much it, My conquer based coding Knowledge is Limited the Servers not going to be Spectacular But w/e Im giving it a go.

Feel Free To leave some ideas in the comments would be much appreciated since i don't exactly have many ideas so yea.

Btw The Servers Going to be coded in C# But that was pretty Obvious I haven't thought of a name Apart From FusionHawke So yea, There it is.

Cheers,
Zanecox

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Development Q's Plz help
03/04/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
I hate to bother you but I have 2 issues I would really love some input on Which of coursei thank you dearly for Anyway if you could leave me alil message on hese issues thatwould rox 1) My Goddess PVP ... i changed the portals to 60 however upon testing one of our staff used a move rune and moved in there on a level 70 toon. Is there anyway to change the cap so itis like preolium and canta. Thanks to John Add CreateType F to the map.ini stops Move and party summons being used(Uber...
[Development] i need help here :)
06/15/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 11 Replies
hi guys i have a lot of friends wanna me make private server for runescape and i don't know what i have to do to make one with nice function so can anyone till me how i can code something like that im C# programmer so is it good to create something like that or what !!!!!!!
[Development] CPX 3G
09/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I know, I know. My last project didn't go too well because it was really rubbish, I guess me and Nullable both agree on that. So yeah, I decided to take this project into development again for those who actually followed the development of the previous project. I'm writing a new source this time, using different methods and actually have gained more information about certain things. Some examples; Mapping system: private Dictionary<uint, IMap> mapCollection; IMap interface: ...
New Bot in Development.
03/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
If this is not the correct place for this, then please move it mods, i was unsure of where to put it. For the DMapViewer, go to: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussi ons-questions/113588-dmap-file-parsing.html I've started development on my new bot, it will not be standalone due to the fact that there would be to many things to code, perhaps in the future once everything has been mapped/able to be replicated it can move to standalone, but for now, it will act as a proxy,...