Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need Help] Debug problem in lotf

Discussion on [Need Help] Debug problem in lotf within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Need Help] Debug problem in lotf

hi
then i change the text of an npc and debug the source in the game nothing chnage. even all my backups have now the same problem.
yesterday everything was ok and the backup from yesterday don´t work now.
some one have an idea?
Old 05/13/2009, 20:07   #2

I have the same problem, if I do a change and I debug nothing is changed very weird!
Old 05/13/2009, 21:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by warzie006 View Post
I have the same problem, if I do a change and I debug nothing is changed very weird!
cool ur from the netherlands same like me
Old 05/13/2009, 21:58   #4

I found the mistake
# request to close
Old 05/14/2009, 04:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by koio View Post
I found the mistake
# request to close
Post the answer for other people to fix it, ******* leech..
Old 05/14/2009, 04:31   #6

elite*gold: 20
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem mit Jit-Debug
10/05/2009 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Wenn ich einen Trainer von Crypto90 anmache und eine Taste drücke kommt immer diese Meldung : Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung. ************** Ausnahmetext ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Zugriff verweigert bei System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int3 2 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited) bei System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessHandle(Int32 access, Boolean...
[LOTF] <--PROBLEM-->
05/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Does Anyone knows how to fix WuxingOven In Lotf Cause When you try to + A -1/-7..Etc.. Gears It wount +
LOTF Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
how can i add npc/mobs/items in shop?? what do i need when i edit the .cs file,do i need to compile(build) it again??? i'm a chinese i want to make the client visible to Chinese Character(words) i'm try to change the font into a Chinese font ,font.ini in client folder and then i can view Chinese Character(words) only on the message space when i input,but when i press enter the word appear in ???words anyone can help me plz
[HELP] problem with lotf
10/06/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
the problem is that when i login with a account that i just made and then i create a character and i relogin i must create a character again, what is the problem? Thanks for telling the problem haydz:p QUESTION. how can i fix it?
Debug Assertion Failed <<< new problem =/
05/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi guys!! i bought a new comp couple days ago and i tried to run SRO on it. once i almost finished update, it says cant recover gameguard file and let me restart my comp after i restarted comp , this msg always shows up when i try to open SRO! "Debug Assertion Failed. Expression : 1 Line : 175 File : D:&#092;VSS-OD&#092;Silkroad&#092;SRO_ Launcher&#092;BSClient&#092;TextStringMana ger.cpp CallStack: