Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Love2hater Private Server

Discussion on Love2hater Private Server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Love2hater Private Server

Anyone familar with any with a classic co 1.0 mine bot? Or for that matter any working Multi-hack, does not have to be free and I would be willing to pay, however I havent found anything that works.
Old 03/14/2013, 10:12   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Just asking for a bot will get you banned on that server. They're very strict with their anti-botting policy. I'm guessing they don't want people like you gaining unfair advantages over the other players who play legitimately.
Old 03/14/2013, 14:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Just asking for a bot will get you banned on that server. They're very strict with their anti-botting policy. I'm guessing they don't want people like you gaining unfair advantages over the other players who play legitimately.
That wasn't his question.
Old 03/14/2013, 14:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
This thread made me laugh it really did, the client is designed with a multi-hack built in, you can run as many clients as you like. As for the bot I would suggest you invest in one of these:

They are highly versatile, and exactly what your looking for....

Edit: Oh and Arco, stop trying to be a smart ****, you didn't answer his question either -.-
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2013, 17:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Edit: Oh and Arco, stop trying to be a smart ****, you didn't answer his question either -.-
I'm not here to answer questions man, I'm here to troll when bored. You've been here long enough to know me.
Old 03/14/2013, 17:53   #6

Well that didn't help at all if you didn't understand me, I'm sorry, but English is not my native language. I just don't feel like leveling Nado if that makes things more clear.
Old 03/15/2013, 05:11   #7

basically.
-Korvacs is a ******* good programmer, and as he probably(in fact, very sure) have his client(l2h's client) with a fews anti-bot systems, plus the server anti-bot checks or we. so creating a bot will be really hard.
-Korvacs(again xd) is a well known and respected member here, and the main programmers able to do a good aimbot and make all the reverse engineering needed will not do that, i guess even for money they would say no.
-U Can pay to an extern programmer a bunch of money and the love2hate staff will block it really fast i guess, with ppl posting about u in their forum and so, so u will have to pay that amount of money often... xD
-U can learn how to make it, but it would take some time, even years, and will happen the same than with the ex. of programmer i used above.

so "USE UR HANDS MAN!, WHO NEED AN AIMBOT FOR A PSERVER!!"
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2013, 07:25   #8

#FAIL Boot is for the weak, learn to use his ability!