Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development]Project Kibakinshin Soukan Reipu

Discussion on [Development]Project Kibakinshin Soukan Reipu within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Development]Project Kibakinshin Soukan Reipu

Hey all,
I'm back in the private server scene again. I'm thinking of going classic with a 5071 source. So far I've coded the socket system and logged into a 5071 client. Gonna start up on the database and use MSSQL. I'm hoping I stick to this project and maintain the time to stay active on this source.
Here's a quick SS of the auth client class.

THIS PROJECT IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH FANG'S PROJECT KISEKI, PROJECT KIBOU, OR PROJECT KANJI. FANG DOES NOT ENDORSE THIS PROJECT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

No Copyright Infringement Intended.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2013, 07:34   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
HybridWinsockClient?

You make me so hot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2013, 07:59   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I'm flattered that you'd like to use both of my project names for your project, but keep in mind that they're copyrighted. Implying my endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with this project without my prior written permission is a copyright violation. I'm going to have to ask you to change your project name.

Also, I thought you said that we were all crazy and wasting our time with CO private server development. What made you change your mind?
Old 02/16/2013, 08:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I'm flattered that you'd like to use both of my project names for your project, but keep in mind that they're copyrighted. Implying my endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with this project without my prior written permission is a copyright violation. I'm going to have to ask you to change your project name.

Also, I thought you said that we were all crazy and wasting our time with CO private server development. What made you change your mind?
Not using it for profit, ask my logic pet.
Old 02/16/2013, 08:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco. View Post
Not using it for profit, ask my logic pet.
It doesn't matter if it's non-profit. As I stated in my previous message, implying my endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with this project without my prior written permission is a copyright violation. As this thread stands, it looks like my project is your project or that I endorse it in some way. I'm asking you to choose another name for your project, not whether or not you'd like to change it.
Old 02/16/2013, 08:22   #6

Fixed it, everything is legally fine now.
And I hope the name is fine.
Old 02/16/2013, 08:35   #7

Almost my name. Kewl.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/16/2013, 08:35   #8

Any reproduction of all or part of any document, design, or original idea deemed has harmful to my project or otherwise a violation of my copyright statement is expressly prohibited without prior written permission, which I have not granted you with. As long as that disclaimer is on every document you publish about this project, I have no problems with you using the name. Take notice though that this comment is not granting you any rights to my project name. Act within guidelines and you may continue development with that name and disclaimer.
Old 02/16/2013, 08:43   #9

Quote:
Any reproduction of all or part of any document, design, or original idea deemed has harmful to my project or otherwise a violation of my copyright statement is expressly prohibited without prior written permission, which I have not granted you with. As long as that disclaimer is on every document you publish about this project, I have no problems with you using the name. Take notice though that this comment is not granting you any rights to my project name. Act within guidelines and you may continue development with that name and disclaimer.
Its fine, I use japanese words that are really cool. You probably don't even know what the whole name means.
Old 02/16/2013, 08:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco. View Post
Its fine, I use japanese words that are really cool. You probably don't even know what the whole name means.
It's called Romanji. It's the application of the Latin script to write the Japanese language. You can look them up to your heart's content. It's not like Japanese is some secret language.

PS: Regarding my project, I see you've posted "Gay as ****." on most of my blog's posts. I frown upon hate speech, and I should remind you that you're following my rules by using that name and must follow proper guidelines in order to keep your disclaimer valid.
Old 02/16/2013, 11:08   #11

man plizzzzz full briate and nenja
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2013, 11:12   #12

elite*gold: 28
Fang has .Arco tied up by his *****.

+1 Fang.
Old 02/16/2013, 11:15   #13

Arco has ***** of steel.

Arco: 1
Fang: 0

Quote:
It's called Romanji. It's the application of the Latin script to write the Japanese language. You can look them up to your heart's content. It's not like Japanese is some secret language.
I though it was only known by super advanced asian androids.
Old 02/16/2013, 12:13   #14

elite*gold: 28
Naw, Arco is Fangs *****.

Gotta love copyright
Old 02/16/2013, 12:30   #15

Copyright on a private server. Seems legit.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread