Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

PhoenixCO

Discussion on PhoenixCO within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile PhoenixCO

plz plz ineed the websit
PhoenixCO im wait

Closed Thread

« to have your p-server 5065 | [HELP]After adding 2 skills... »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.::BUY::. .::Phoenixco account::.
08/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
.::BUY::. .::Phoenixco account::. ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- lvl 120+ archer 115+ trojan 115+ fire tao ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- lvl 115+ cyclone-archer lvl 115+ superman-archer lvl 115+ fire-fire
PhoenixCO | Needs | A | GM
08/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey we need a for the private server PhoenixCO/ShadowCO/PorousCo (PhoenixCo - Beta Emulator - Powered by CO.CC) but we dont take just a person you need to help the server with something. our Weapon/Armor Maker is on vacation ;s now is our problem that we need to finish our 130 armors (Design is done) but we dont know how to implent it and the weapon/armor maker is on vacation for 3 weeks Can you help? then add me on msn [email protected] | Or yahoo...
PhoenixCo Best Private server ever
08/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Join phoenixCO now. Or get raped by the ass pirate monkeys. You can find me on hotmail. [email protected] Or in phoenixCO i am TheHolyGod. Oh and Think-Fast pwns us all. So ya
PorousCO and PhoenixCO are merged cuz we got the same IP
08/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey people PorousCO and PhoenixCO are Merged cuz we got the same IP we are both using Net Service so i contacted them to use something else but they said why we dont merg we got the site and u got the forum, so i said yea ok sure. So Here Is The Website: PhoenixCo - PorousCO
PhoenixCO is online again (to the players of phoenixco)
08/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
well the title already says it "PhoenixCO is online again (to the players of phoenixco)" PhoenixCo - Beta Emulator - Powered by CO.CC and join fast! The server is most of te weak 24/7 but there are days that we are working on it so it will be sometimes 12 hours online a day PhoenixCO Team: BrainlessX (Coder) WTFwolf (Scripter) inferno (Website Designer) BrainlessX (Scripter)