Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer online private help pls

Discussion on Conquer online private help pls within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Conquer online private help pls

How i change the npcs prizes and how i add monsters and npcs in map?????
Can some one help me pls
Old 04/03/2009, 18:22   #2

elite*gold: 20
#Moved
Old 04/04/2009, 00:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Very very hard add New Monster-Editing NPC prize's.Maybe you need a best coding with adding your things.İ dont know,try a LOTF maybe you can succesfully work .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Online Private Server
10/14/2019 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Any one can help me finish my server. Conquer Online Private Server I am looking for people that are Major in C# and make codings and fix the server. I had set up the server. Please PM me your email. http://forum.rz.com/f206/team-recrui...01/#post23 80374
Private Conquer Online
01/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey Guys, I wanted to ask if someone can open for me a private server. Because first of all i looked all Tropics and no one works and i didnt got Any idea of programming. I knew elitepvpers are the best but nobody ever helped me so i ask Elitepvpers If you can help me to creat for me my own CO2 Server i would be very happy if you can do that or Help me at work. with best wishes .... Hitemup:D!!
Conquer Online Private Servers
12/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Before we get the postcount hunters telling me to use the search tool, I've used it and theres no current threats with working private servers. I recently tried setting up my own server, but due to forgetting my router password (LOL), I cant open the ports to do it... So, I was wondering if anyone knows of a current private server with commands and instant 130 (/level 130). If not, can someone help me set one up without using my router to open the ports. Thanks.
Conquer Online Private Server
12/22/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 59 Replies
Fucking TQ shut the server down, please close topic...
Conquer online private severs
10/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
is there any good conquer online private severs now im co bored of normal co my char is nearly 130 2nd rb so i just wanna muck around playing different types :D please help me ;)