I search the forum to know how to fix ArtisanOu but no one release how to fix it .
the problem that it can't make soc in the weapons.
I tried to fix it my self but no response from it.
please if any one know how to fix it release the soultion here.
[help] TQ Binaries 3.0 10/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies i have setup Tq Binaries 3.0 and its up and working.. now is my question how i make a account:o i have test to make a account on the table "account" but the client says "wrong acc or pass" how can i make a account?
[Help]TQ Binaries 3.0 08/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies I know that I will get flamed by posting this but idc, if it's important and not against the rules I'll post it.
Well, I'm asking for a guide on how to setup TQ Binaries a.k.a zfserver. IF it works and I like the server... I will repay you. I will not say how but I know how I will repay you. And if you people out there think it's something crappy, well here's a message for ya, the price is worth more then $50 and I've gotten an offer on it before for like $100. Peace and PM me if you need...
[Guide]How to fix ArtisanOu TQBinary 08/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies Guy when u translate cq_itemtype ArtisanOu will stop socketing webs well i'll tell ya how to fix it
First open ur gm acc and talk to ArtisanOu and keep clicking da left option until u reach da option that takes the DB
u will see Yes.50230 written down da screen
second go to cq_task and find 50230 In itemname1 you will see a untranslated item which needs to be changed to "DragonBall" then ArtisanOu will take your DragonBalls and socket weapons
...
ArtisanOu and Get Promoted lvl 110 06/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies i have problem in my server ArtisanOu i Cant make Soc and i Cant Get Promoted lvl 110 can help me all
[HELP] ArtisanGu or ArtisanOu any way he is Buged# 05/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hey all i guess that i has been boring to other so please if you like to help me and you can please do
i got this bug in my server ArtisanGu or ArtisanOu any way he is it's did not working on my server so please if you can fix this bug and can help me do it .
thanks for reading :( iam using TQ binary