With the rapidly approaching of the probably **** new conquer online 3.0 which looks the same, What will this mean for private server? Are there any reverse engineer's and crackers left in the community to get people into the client? Are there any left at all? What if they don't release it to public?
Thoughts? What does the new release mean for private servers, a huge flood of co 3.0 servers or will it just stay the same?
--Don't get me wrong, I don't care about not getting any new crypts co 3.0 has--
Well according to TQ then Conquer 3.0 will be a completely new game which means it will not be the same as the old, so expect all encryptions to be different and same probably goes for packet structures and whatever there is.
To be honest I don't think anyone of the "skilled" reverse engineers would waste their time on it, seeing as they're not even active here.
Unless you plan on doing it yourself then there probably isn't much hope.
If you can find the game cipher key, then you can find the key bit length. If you know the key bit length, you have a better chance of figuring out what the game cipher is. As far as exchange, I doubt TQ will change out of the DH Key Exchange. It's still a very good system, and there's not too many exchange algorithms that can replace it. The password cipher is probably going to stay in there because it's still considered safe. The main change I'm expecting is their anti-bot cipher and algorithms for checking the legitimacy of the client. They aren't updating Conquer 2.0's anti-bot system, so I assume that's where the most change is going to lie. It's not a completely new client unfortunately. There have been pictures of Conquer 3.0, it's the same game engine. It would take years to make a new engine anyways - and TQ doesn't have the right engineers to make a better one. Making a private server for it shouldn't be too difficult. I just hope they replace their authentication cipher. It's so, so weak.
Well TQ aren't alone about making the game, so you might take a look at EA and how they program their games as they will have an input on Conquer 3.0 as well which means it could be completely different than what we are used to ^^
Well TQ aren't alone about making the game, so you might take a look at EA and how they program their games as they will have an input on Conquer 3.0 as well which means it could be completely different than what we are used to ^^
If they're using a new game engine by EA, I still doubt that they'd remake an entire server and client networking design for it. Knowing TQ, they won't remake the Conquer Online server. They'll use a 2.0 one as a model and build up from it. There's a lot that needs to be changed if they're going to remake so much of the features. I just highly doubt they'll change too much of the client's cipher algorithms and way of functioning. Their main focus isn't to keep private servers out - it's to keep botters out. I expect they'll use another game cipher from OpenSSL and I expect that they'll drastically change their anti-bot system. Past that will be a surprise for me.
I'm just interested to see if the client structure is still the same.
Has anybody found a closed-beta co 3.0 client on one of there ftp server's yet? (Wouldn't surprise me if you did tbh).
Wasn't aware of EA's input of it though, Detail?
Whatever happens it'll be interesting, who knows, maybe it will be a huge success bringing thousands of new players to conquer, and, I wont jinx it, but maybe, those new players would discover e*pvp and we'd get some more experienced developers around here.
And again, maybe, the community could get active, maybe. Depends entirely if EA can market the game off to be good.
I just talked with someone from NetDragon Websoft (the people who publish the game and manage relations like that). EA is stepping in for their map and character designs. Conquer Online's graphics are out of date. The map pictures of Twin City was a test to see if the players wanted something new like that. EA has made games before with NetDragon (their game engine and graphics), so you can expect the same contribution in Conquer Online (that's what I was told). I wasn't given any details about the game engine, so I don't know if it's that they're remaking the engine or just building on top of the old one... but we'll see.
TQ has changed to much thats why people come looking at the private servers, because there unique and private servers also take players input unlike TQ, therefore i think everything will stay the same but, obviously some people will be messing in the clients to see if they can make the older versions 3D, my theory.
Conquer Online Private Server 10/14/2019 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies Any one can help me finish my server.
Conquer Online Private Server
I am looking for people that are Major in C# and make codings and fix the server. I had set up the server. Please PM me your email.
http://forum.rz.com/f206/team-recrui...01/#post23 80374
Rappelz-Online a real Conquer Online private server V5095 come and join 08/07/2012 - CO2 PServer Archive - 13 Replies Server Information:
1-7 types of pvp where you can hunt your gears and cps from it
2-Euro Host -pings around 90-150 so you wont have troubles with lag
3-Dragon Soul gears New 138 Gears with a very sexy styles.
4-A nice classic based server with some features like vip etc its has tro-archer-warr-water
The best Conquer Online Private Server 08/03/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 1 Replies Wenn Ihr nach einem privaten Server für Conquer oder Sie online suchen vom In der Lage sein nicht, Ihren Co-Server anzuordnen gerade müde sind, ohne ein Bündel Geld auszugeben? Brunnen kommen dann zum Besten! :awesome: GamezCO, in dem wir großes Personal und den Server haben, ist Spaß. Und der Server ist neu, also sind Sie in der Lage, eins vom ersten zu sein, zum gut zu sein so, wenn andere Sie sind am besten kommen! :awesome: Unser Server ist auch Spaß, weil jeder dort nett und kühl ist, also...