Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] i need it with TQ Binaries 5065

Discussion on [Help] i need it with TQ Binaries 5065 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Is Any1 there able to Help me ?!
YES! Answer NAO PLS 4 25.00%
No im lost jus like you 12 75.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry [Help] i need it with TQ Binaries 5065

ok like i followed lol-lol`s guide and some of galdiks so i try to open uo the bat file and it opens account serfver just fine but npc server and game server keep saying error then its like some random **** =o

is their a way to change the mysql username?????

cuz mine is root and i can go perfectly fine into the navicat database please help me or add me on msn and TV ME~! Dx msn is in my sig
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2009, 15:24   #2

look other idiot look all what you need remove app server and setup wamp5-full_0[1].5.2 and it will work with username :test pass:**** k now give me thanks and go away idiot
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/26/2009, 15:39   #3

I added you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2009, 04:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMasterrrr View Post
look other idiot look all what you need remove app server and setup wamp5-full_0[1].5.2 and it will work with username :test pass:**** k now give me thanks and go away idiot

Ok uh where do i exactly change the username and password... and Appserver uninstalls mysql Service?????????????
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2009, 04:45   #5

lol just delete my.ini in windows folder and zfserver>mysql>bin>winmysql work it change your password
Old 02/27/2009, 04:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolgasaygi View Post
lol just delete my.ini in windows folder and zfserver>mysql>bin>winmysql work it change your password

lol dont rlly trust it u have to delete something from windows files uh can sum1 check this pls
Old 02/27/2009, 07:39   #7

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamie View Post
lol dont rlly trust it u have to delete something from windows files uh can sum1 check this pls
its true, but its only if ure going to redo ure login and pass its just for that.
and you dont need appserver or any stuff to get it online.
fully delete appserver,wamp whatever.
if you cant connect with the npcserver start the msgserver first and once that is online you could connect ^^
Old 02/27/2009, 11:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
its true, but its only if ure going to redo ure login and pass its just for that.
and you dont need appserver or any stuff to get it online.
fully delete appserver,wamp whatever.
if you cant connect with the npcserver start the msgserver first and once that is online you could connect ^^
You can savely delete my.ini as the others suggested. Once you run winmysql again it recreates the file with all the information needed. And you dont really need MYSQL to run your server. Navicat is useful to play around with the values that are contained in the cq database.

If you have problems with Navicat, setup a new connection, login test password test and connect. When you have a firewall running in the background, then open the ports needed for mysql and all the other stuff.

If you have problems with mysql, then just add another user, and give him the rights necessary.

If you want to use mysql & navicat, instead of winmysql thats coming with the binaries, but it wont let you install mysql as service, then open up a command prompt window - start - run - cmd.exe > type: sc delete mysql which will remove the service that is run by winmysql. Then you can install mysql, add a user, connect to the cq db.

Wamp is only needed if you want to run an account website or to see server status and all that comes along with it.

But, lets be honest, all you really need is to set the correct values in shell.ini for instance and you're ready to start the server. No big deal at all.
Old 02/27/2009, 14:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Cappitan View Post
You can savely delete my.ini as the others suggested. Once you run winmysql again it recreates the file with all the information needed. And you dont really need MYSQL to run your server. Navicat is useful to play around with the values that are contained in the cq database.

If you have problems with Navicat, setup a new connection, login test password test and connect. When you have a firewall running in the background, then open the ports needed for mysql and all the other stuff.

If you have problems with mysql, then just add another user, and give him the rights necessary.

If you want to use mysql & navicat, instead of winmysql thats coming with the binaries, but it wont let you install mysql as service, then open up a command prompt window - start - run - cmd.exe > type: sc delete mysql which will remove the service that is run by winmysql. Then you can install mysql, add a user, connect to the cq db.

Wamp is only needed if you want to run an account website or to see server status and all that comes along with it.

But, lets be honest, all you really need is to set the correct values in shell.ini for instance and you're ready to start the server. No big deal at all.

Ya i know but like ok when i followed lol-lol`s guide i made a batch file etc. and i cracked Account Server but when i run the batch file AccServer opens up fine but MsgServer and NpcServer or w.e say an error so like can u team viewer me >< im not that good with Conquer stuff lol just add my msn and show me pls :P
Old 02/27/2009, 14:19   #10

like yo lol i installed WAMP but im just asking how can i change my username and password to test

UserName: Test
Password: Test

And now since i uninstalled AppServer it took away the mysql Service..... Geeze im ok with AppServer lol its just the noob Password >< and username so like if sum1 could just post a video or a how to guide here for me it wud help thx alot cya
Old 02/27/2009, 14:43   #11

Can you give me a brief description of what you have done so far, were you're at atm. etc. and what you done allready. Provide a screenshot with the error as well if you've got any.

When you are running wamp, you can change / add username and password via the privileges link at phpmyadmin page. Open up your browser -> login and once you are there click the privileges link. Dont forget to setup the proper rights for the user you are setting up.

Old 02/27/2009, 19:16   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamie View Post

Lol'ed !
Old 02/27/2009, 20:38   #13

I've do all things of the lol-lol guide

I have the same problem , i have change the username to test
and it is always the same problem ....

EDIT : Sorry , I have fixed my problem . =)
Thanks =)
Old 02/27/2009, 21:15   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonozefurax View Post
I've do all things of the lol-lol guide

I have the same problem , i have change the username to test
and it is always the same problem ....
And the problem in your case is...?
Old 02/28/2009, 00:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Cappitan View Post
And the problem in your case is...?
uh lol im completely lost can u just like tell me this over msn or make a video cause when i go to phpmyadmin site it goes to iis site :O Geeze Dx