Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need DisCity Translate!

Discussion on I need DisCity Translate! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need DisCity Translate!

Sorry ppl but i couldn't translate any npc ... if any1 can help me in translate ?? or give me dis city Translate
Old 02/21/2009, 21:21   #2

And chips to it?
Maybe your not going to agree with my opinion But TQ Binary should be temporary banned from this section.Its not Pserver related.
Oh And btw You made 4 threads in last 2 days ... stick to one.
And translating of it is nothing hard rlly , you are just lazy.Dont expect anyone to help lazy person
Have a nice day thxbbkai
Old 02/21/2009, 21:23   #3

elite*gold: 20
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A LAZY SCUM AND USING THE BINARIES. GO DO IT FOR YOURSELF.

Thanks FireBlaze/Reflexis, thanks a lot. -_-
I'd rather read LOTF issues than "HALP ME WIF TRANSLATE" topics.
Old 02/21/2009, 21:27   #4

#request CLOSE

STOP POSTING A NEW THREAD AND READ THE OTHERS!!!

Old 02/21/2009, 23:04   #5

im sorry guys but u all are noobs elitepvpers is for people to help others not flame so don't be fuckn retarts, if you have something bad to say dont say it at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2009, 23:25   #6

lol... i did my 1st server yesterday and i couldn't learn about translating .... so i am not lazy ... i want to learn only
Old 02/22/2009, 00:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrookedBlade View Post
im sorry guys but u all are noobs elitepvpers is for people to help others not flame so don't be fuckn retarts, if you have something bad to say dont say it at all.
Dude Im noob , But Im trying to learn and Contribute as much as I can.Even tho I dont have much time , since last time I realized Pserver making takes 2 long and I rather spend that time on something else.Im trying to learn there... And I am helping as much as I can.Thers not really much I can do , The only thing im good at are Quests and Events n stuff.And its good sometimes to tell someone what he suppose to do.Otherwise he never learn =]
Old 02/22/2009, 01:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-lol View Post
lol... i did my 1st server yesterday and i couldn't learn about translating .... so i am not lazy ... i want to learn only
If you use the CO server files, yes, you are lazy.
Old 02/22/2009, 01:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrookedBlade View Post
O and its '******* Retards'
Old 02/22/2009, 13:15   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
Dude Im noob , But Im trying to learn and Contribute as much as I can.Even tho I dont have much time , since last time I realized Pserver making takes 2 long and I rather spend that time on something else.Im trying to learn there... And I am helping as much as I can.Thers not really much I can do , The only thing im good at are Quests and Events n stuff.And its good sometimes to tell someone what he suppose to do.Otherwise he never learn =]
right but maybe later on u will also realize what kind of mess u made.
imagine some 14years old kid who hardly knows how internet works and hes happy if his windows doesnt fall to make him reinstall them again. Then imagine someone without even basic knowledge creating server .... then asking u something soo stupid for a person whos trying to do that like "how can I open sql file? Where should I copy it?"
even worse imagine the mess with toons of TQbin powered servers which admins r just like those. then u get sick from urself from helping those idiots.
Old 02/22/2009, 14:49   #11

Quote:
i agree with u i think if u know something say it don't knwo u have to shut up
Old 02/22/2009, 14:49   #12

Quote:
i agree with u i think if know something say it don't knwo shut up
Old 03/01/2009, 21:22   #13

Give me TANKS ************************************************** ***do=post_thanks_add&p=1891162&securitytoken=1235 938906-9722bf202f9639fcb0c4666ab94ed89a785cb5e6
Old 03/01/2009, 21:23   #14

Old 03/02/2009, 22:50   #15

Quote:
Sorry ppl but i couldn't translate any npc ... if any1 can help me in translate ?? or give me dis city Translate
You never try and learn you ask for something done allready for you all the time just like you did above.

How can anyone teach you to translate ?? If your so dumb you can't even open google translator or any of the online translators and at least half *** translate it then you don't deserve any help at all because your sayin you can't when really your just being a lazy bish.

Here is all the help your gonna get