is there anyway to contact Impulse ?
coz i need to upgrade somethings in my source ... and some ppl told me that Impulse the best coder and he is the one who can help me in my problem
is there anyway to contact Impulse ?
coz i need to upgrade somethings in my source ... and some ppl told me that Impulse the best coder and he is the one who can help me in my problem
He isn't the best, but he is far from the worst. He's a really good coder But anyways you could try PM him or you could just tell us your problem and we could maybe help you as well.
Only upgrading to a higher patch right ? no features come with that, features need to be coded, and to have all of trinity's feature you'll have to pay a lot.
If you only want to update the source's patch tho, tell me a price.
I know it's not my place to say, but I really doubt Impulse would help someone upgrade a source, specially someone he doesn't know, I mean, If he upgraded all the servers to trinityco how would he have players? There'd be 100 servers with 5 players each.
However, PMing him is your best choice, I don't think getting someone to bother him on MSN would be a efficient use of his time,Though if you can find his msn, might be worth adding him, but then again, I have no idea if you will find it on the forum, if it isn't already there I doubt it'll get published due to a thousand people spamming his request list.
I know it's not my place to say, but I really doubt Impulse would help someone upgrade a source, specially someone he doesn't know, I mean, If he upgraded all the servers to trinityco how would he have players? There'd be 100 servers with 5 players each.
However, PMing him is your best choice, I don't think getting someone to bother him on MSN would be a efficient use of his time,Though if you can find his msn, might be worth adding him, but then again, I have no idea if you will find it on the forum, if it isn't already there I doubt it'll get published due to a thousand people spamming his request list.
<-- _DreadNought_
You are not Impulse to tell that so keep your info for yourself!
And next time, if you know really that it's not your place to say something don't bother posting it.
You are not Impulse to tell that so keep your info for yourself!
And next time, if you know really that it's not your place to say something don't bother posting it.
can u stop doing that? it's annoying see that in each threads u think that it has rules different to the global ones, no, u think that because u say "don't do this" in a thread the ppl can't do that? u haven't rights, actually Dread said something that was completly true, and it's on-topic, u are the one who is posting a ******* useless post, stop doing that, looks like u hate some members here, really.
are u completly sure that it's "NOT HATER BUT PUNISHER" instead of "HATER, TRYING TO LOOK LIKE I'M NOT"?? because i'm sure, u are just hating.
@NourZein: Srry for the off-topic, read _DreadNought_'s post, really
Impulse and manacore 04/14/2012 - WoW Guides & Templates - 21 Replies Hi! here are impulse and manacore 13 october updated
Impulse --------> Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
ManaCore ---------> Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
hope enjoy !! ^^
Impulse hes source 02/29/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies Hello,
I'm trying to make the impulse source to work, but somehow i can't get it to work =/ when i open the project, then go to Dialog.cs i'm getting this error:
I didn't editted anything except for the config ofcourse
The type or namespace name 'Conquer_Online_Server' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\patrick\Desktop\Conquer Online Source (impulse)\Conquer_Online_Server\bin\Debug\NpcDialo gs\Dialogs.cs
Impulse's source npc 03/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies Can anyone tell me why this does not work?It's the same id as in the npcs.txt file(111110) but it still chooses the default in the "switch (client.ActiveNpc)" is there something wrong with the "(npcRequest.OptionID)" or?
public static void GetDialog(NpcRequest npcRequest, GameState client)
{
if (npcRequest == null || client == null || client.Entity == null)
return;
Dialogs dialog = new Dialogs();