Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Any-Game Patcher

Discussion on [RELEASE] Any-Game Patcher within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/15/2012, 11:52   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
No respect for your work, from the looks of it you have no respect for your own work, I saved people the time of downloading the source and opening the Values.cs which proceeds to list all of the license keys, at the very least they should be stored seperately, the worst you could have done was put them in a .dat file and done a very miner form of encryption on them, a better solution would be to store them on a remote server which the application checks with before hand.

No respect, pssh.

And I'm not a moderator any more because I didn't have the time to do it any more, that is the only reason.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2012, 13:01   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
remote server which the application checks with before hand.
Thank you, that is very useful, a little more of that and this thing will be amazing ...

Ive been editing it to try and make it better, but downloadfileasync does not work, as it allows the process to keep going, but that is probably back to what the other guy said "if it is on a seperate thread" do you have a solution to this other then taking it out of its thread and just having a try{} catch{} for each file?
Old 08/15/2012, 22:54   #18

Async works perfect, you're just using it wrong. I'll code one tomorrow or something if I get time and I'll show you how to use it.
Old 08/16/2012, 03:58   #19

If anyone cares I released like 3 simple autopatchers (with source) that can be used for any game.
They're old and simple but they work.
Old 08/16/2012, 04:18   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
If anyone cares I released like 3 simple autopatchers (with source) that can be used for any game.
They're old and simple but they work.
i have looked through your posts and not found any "patcher", and if you did then how would you support the paramater's?
example: flyff requires you to run it with Sunkist...
some runescapes require: -jar -Xmx512
and most of all, conquer: Blacknull
Old 08/16/2012, 07:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker769 View Post
i have looked through your posts and not found any "patcher", and if you did then how would you support the paramater's?
example: flyff requires you to run it with Sunkist...
some runescapes require: -jar -Xmx512
and most of all, conquer: Blacknull
It would be under my old account:

Old 08/16/2012, 12:16   #22

posts were removed then, because i see a banned account with no posts, but back to this patcher... does anyone actually need it? XD because its seems to get more negitive views then actual downloads
Old 08/16/2012, 12:59   #23

Quote:
posts were removed then, because i see a banned account with no posts, but back to this patcher... does anyone actually need it? XD because its seems to get more negitive views then actual downloads
Total Posts

Total Posts: 2,287
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Find all posts by kinshi88
Find all threads started by kinshi88
Old 08/16/2012, 14:15   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Total Posts

Total Posts: 2,287
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Find all posts by kinshi88
Find all threads started by kinshi88
I would assume he meant Mind-****..
Old 08/18/2012, 09:18   #25

back to the patcher???, v2 is what i worked on the next day, i still dont understand how to use Async or how to make 3 processes go at once (progress bar, download, non-frozen screen
Old 08/19/2012, 23:28   #26

Quote:
back to the patcher???, v2 is what i worked on the next day, i still dont understand how to use Async or how to make 3 processes go at once (progress bar, download, non-frozen screen
You can just use a background worker , and for the progress bar you can do something like

Code:
backgroundWorker1.ReportProgress(Your Value);
Code:
    void backgroundWorker1_ProgressChanged(object sender, ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
    {
        progressBar1.Value = e.ProgressPercentage;
    }
Easy as 1+1
Old 08/19/2012, 23:37   #27

Lol, you`re challenging kinshi with a solution for parameters. And you cannot use the async methods.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2012, 08:26   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Lol, you`re challenging kinshi with a solution for parameters. And you cannot use the async methods.
A. that makes no sense, i did not challange his paramaters but the content of the post, i can not find any patcher that would work on any game and support multi - param launches...

B. i can, but it dosent do the intended job in the form application.

C. my release is just fine, it works and leaves room for people to solve the issues their own way in the mean time, so the next time you feel like being a du*e&4g then at least write it and dont include a retarded picture u found on the internet that looks like it was made in paint, at least put some effort into it...
Closed Thread

Tags
conquer, flyff, patcher, runescape, warcraft