Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need Npc l derokn soll sorue5530

Discussion on i need Npc l derokn soll sorue5530 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need Npc l derokn soll sorue5530

i need Npc sell derokn soll sorue5530

hey any one there help me i need Npc for sell drk soll sor5530
Old 08/07/2012, 10:15   #2

ok wwjguag jAUJs nfwau yuahf 3h2 r31 r13 2
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/07/2012, 13:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled21 View Post
i need Npc sell derokn soll sorue5530

hey any one there help me i need Npc for sell drk soll sor5530

What item do you mean?! DBScrolls?
Old 08/07/2012, 15:06   #4

I think he means dragonsoul.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2012, 23:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
What item do you mean?! DBScrolls?
yas
Old 08/08/2012, 00:04   #6

Quote:
yas
The NPC should be in your source default. It really is one of the most simple NPCs to code, next to conductress.
Old 08/08/2012, 00:09   #7

Quote:
yas
Nah u meant to say dragon soul
Old 08/08/2012, 21:23   #8

yas
Old 08/08/2012, 23:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazemz View Post
yas
What the **** are you doing? You've responded to random threads with 1/2 word posts that have nothing to do with the freaking thread. Attempting to increase your post count are we?
Old 08/09/2012, 00:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
What the **** are you doing? You've responded to random threads with 1/2 word posts that have nothing to do with the freaking thread. Attempting to increase your post count are we?
Well whats ur problem ??
Old 08/09/2012, 02:08   #11

i need Npc sell Allah soll sorue5530

hey any one there help me i need Npc for sell Allah soll sor5530
Old 08/09/2012, 02:21   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by F i n c h i View Post
i need Npc sell Allah soll sorue5530

hey any one there help me i need Npc for sell Allah soll sor5530
Bringing Allah into **** is just lame.
this is a ******* forum, not a place where you can make fun of other's religions.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2012, 03:00   #13

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Bringing Allah into **** is just lame.
this is a ******* forum, not a place where you can make fun of other's religions.
I always feel like I should be making fun of someone when they involve religion in a stupid question about conquer. "*** won't help you here, *****." Same goes with programming. Whenever I see 'With the help of ***' I just laugh. "Well then, it's too bad *** made you an ignorant, dumb kid stuck in a country full of stupidity and violence. Thanks to him, you somehow got your **** together to run a source and re-distribute it as your own." I, personally, think it's funny.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/09/2012, 17:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I always feel like I should be making fun of someone when they involve religion in a stupid question about conquer. "*** won't help you here, *****." Same goes with programming. Whenever I see 'With the help of ***' I just laugh. "Well then, it's too bad *** made you an ignorant, dumb kid stuck in a country full of stupidity and violence. Thanks to him, you somehow got your **** together to run a source and re-distribute it as your own." I, personally, think it's funny.
Our country isn't full of stupidity, in fact it got some pretty smart people, and we do have violence right now but just because we're trying to gain our freedom, hopefully soon all of this SCAF and **** ends, and Egypt will be famous for something else, not just violence and stupidity.
And @ the *** stuff part, I disagree at "with the help of *** part", its all different views and minds, my view is that *** really help us a lot , starting with that he didn't make us handicapped,made almost all of us able to think and react, but then again its different point of views and I won't dare to ever force you to believe in it.
On the other hand, the really dumb thing is when people say " please help me for the sake of ***", its like *** won't be glad we gave you our **** we've worked on instead of really helping you...
anyways most of you won't even bother reading all of this, but , thats just my two cents.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2012, 20:17   #15

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Our country isn't full of stupidity, in fact it got some pretty smart people, and we do have violence right now but just because we're trying to gain our freedom, hopefully soon all of this SCAF and **** ends, and Egypt will be famous for something else, not just violence and stupidity.
And @ the *** stuff part, I disagree at "with the help of *** part", its all different views and minds, my view is that *** really help us a lot , starting with that he didn't make us handicapped,made almost all of us able to think and react, but then again its different point of views and I won't dare to ever force you to believe in it.
On the other hand, the really dumb thing is when people say " please help me for the sake of ***", its like *** won't be glad we gave you our **** we've worked on instead of really helping you...
anyways most of you won't even bother reading all of this, but , thats just my two cents.
It's only a stereotype. Like, Americans are all fat *****, right? Well I'm American and I weigh 125 pounds. I'm not saying that there aren't exceptions. I'm just using the stereotype made from this community. It just so turns out that almost every dumb **** in this community is from Egypt (which is unfortunate for Egypt's reputation). Anyways, I'm glad you agree with me on the *** thing. It's pretty ridiculous.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
help me