Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clean-Up @ Isle 4

Discussion on Clean-Up @ Isle 4 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Clean-Up?

Hello

Mods is there anychance of you cleaning up this forum.

Perhaps deleting all the stupid threads Theres about 20+ Threads of pure stupidity hanging around this forum (Some are mine I do apologise).

I mean its not only for my benefit it also free's the space for the website, makes the forum abit more tidier and generally benefits everyone.... I'll scan through and find some useless threads then link them here so you have easy access :/

Edit: Actually nevermind theres too much

#Delete (Should Be An Option For That In Edit)
#Let The Section Rot
Old 01/20/2009, 18:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Some are mine I Apologise
snowmen?XD
Old 01/20/2009, 18:28   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDeRnEcRo View Post
snowmen?XD
Snowmen was actually a useful topic :P... other than the 40+ posts about snow and the weather it had some private server related information
Old 01/20/2009, 20:38   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Snowmen was actually a useful topic :P
It surely made my day xD