Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

During updating the new spawn packet 5623.

Discussion on During updating the new spawn packet 5623. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Heya guys

1-first acc sees second acc however second acc can't see first acc.

2-when acc login the flower icon appears next his name.

3- name is ****** for chars

Old 07/17/2012, 11:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Yeahp looks like the spawn packet has changed, now go figure out what has changed, its not hard.
Old 08/18/2012, 20:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hello I am in need of a very source5620 + comaprtilhem me please I need one just like this one, that has the NPC joshua, YellowPunk, CPS has the Claim, and shows the last login of User! please look at this picture I need one of this:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Group Spawn Packet
02/11/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 22 Replies
Well every now and then a packet isn't parsed correctly, sometimes character spawn data just simply ends after the character name causing me to read over other data while it tries to read guild name and stuff like that. Also some buffs related to clerics and bards seem to have an extra byte while parsing the character spawn packet, I'm not sure which buffs exactly so that's a problem too. It'd be great if someone could point out what I can do to correctly parse these group spawn packets. I've...
spawn name Packet 5520
08/21/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
hellos Evert Body this pic http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7425/44423762.j pg that when i try to upgrade my sourse from 5375 to 5520 i upgrade the spawn to see the monsters and other chars but i can't see the names of them and the char is visble?? so i need spawn packet make it fully working
[Help] Spawn Packet
08/20/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Right, this is my entity.cs, Im guessing the spawnpacket is in here but I'm trying to update it to work in 5517. I tried changing the individual numbers to the ones found in Shisui's post but im guessing I did it wrong because now I just dc when I log in. Can someone explain what I'm meant to do please? using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.IO; using System.Text; using Conquer_Online_Server.Network; using Conquer_Online_Server.Network.GamePackets; using...
Confused about the spawn entity packet
12/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
So I wanted to update the spawn entity packet from Hybrid's source (5135 -> 5165) public unsafe struct SpawnEntityPacket { public ushort Size; public ushort Type; public uint Model;