Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion about auto-start DisCity etc

Discussion on Suggestion about auto-start DisCity etc within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Suggestion about auto-start DisCity etc

Oi oi mates. Ive seen no source out there with working auto dis city and those. Like it starts automaticlly. Ive though about this , note : this has not been tested:

Run a timer of a interval of 59 seconds. When the interval has gone, it writes a line in console with the current datetime, can look like this :

Quote:
if (MainTimer_Elapsed)
{
Console.WriteLine(DateTime.Now);
string Time = Console.ReadLine();
if (Time == "2008-xx-xx xx:xx:xx)
{
General.StartDisCity();
}
}
That way, it checks if the time is what it should be , and if it is, it does an funcion. So tell me people,would this work?

Peace
Old 12/09/2008, 06:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
You have to renew the date everytime.. so it's a bit unhandy, but it works for me :P
Old 12/09/2008, 10:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
just do it using a datetime?