Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Comment-to] tanelipe

Discussion on [Comment-to] tanelipe within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Should the Higher Rank mods take the MOD Powers from Tanelipe?
YES!!!! 17 50.00%
no... 17 50.00%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Comment-to] tanelipe

hey tanelipe i wanna ask you if you dont wanna take your mod job to serieus okay the snowmenz thread is funny and yes it is off topic but dont take funny things away and dont close to fast im new on this forum but i see that you are a realy pain in the ***

try to be fun (i bet that you close this thread to or even delete it)
Old 12/03/2008, 00:55   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FireBlaze- View Post
hey tanelipe i wanna ask you if you dont wanna take your mod job to serieus okay the snowmenz thread is funny and yes it is off topic but dont take funny things away and dont close to fast im new on this forum but i see that you are a realy pain in the ***

try to be fun (i bet that you close this thread to or even delete it)
If it gets closed / deleted that's only because this thread sux
When you have a message for a specific person you PM them.
Old 12/03/2008, 01:02   #3

Code:
                            if (Message == "/suicide")
                            {
                                if (MyChar.IQ <= 100)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.Vital(MyChar.UID, 6, death));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Has commit suicide...", 2011));
                                }
                           }
Old 12/03/2008, 13:46   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
When you explain to me how snowmen are related to private servers, I will re-open that thread.

Yah, I'm "pain in the ***" aren't we all (read: mods) ? You have no idea how messy these sections would be without our work. If we did not delete a single offtopic or flame messages it would be one huge flame war going around.

Oh btw, just tell me if you prefer infractions and/or warnings for posting these spam etc. that is how it's supposed to be. Everytime you post for example a inappropriate word, I should give infraction.
Old 12/03/2008, 15:26   #5

Imo, you should just disregard this thread, throw it in the trash. You did what you're suppose to do, nothing wrong with that. Sure, it was a funny thread, and did involve a p-server part way through. But in such a case, the first post of the thread should have been updated with info on the server. I have been a mod elsewhere myself, and I know how it works. If you let one person start making a pointless thread and get away with it, next thing you know, everyone does it.
Old 12/03/2008, 16:40   #6

I think tanelipe is one of the best (if not THE best) mod.
Old 12/03/2008, 16:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
When you explain to me how snowmen are related to private servers, I will re-open that thread.

Yah, I'm "pain in the ***" aren't we all (read: mods) ? You have no idea how messy these sections would be without our work. If we did not delete a single offtopic or flame messages it would be one huge flame war going around.

Oh btw, just tell me if you prefer infractions and/or warnings for posting these spam etc. that is how it's supposed to be. Everytime you post for example a inappropriate word, I should give infraction.
The snowmen threads relation to the private server thread, ok... first of all you claimed it was 'off-topic' i was under the impression that the topic is set by a thread starter but meh, secondly the thread is festive to the season and many people have been asking how to add them, i showed them and finally... if you would have read the thread you would have clearly seen that the thread involves a private server.

im not doubting your judgement or whatever just the mere fact that your closings/post deletions seem to be directly targetted on me.

/rant
Old 12/03/2008, 17:46   #8

Not to be ignorant or anything, I'm just saying. But you should have editted your first post to include the p-server info. Mods don't always have time to scim through pages of messages to see what may be included in a thread. Therefor, it probably came across to tan as nothing more then a thread involving a snowman.
Old 12/03/2008, 18:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
The snowmen threads relation to the private server thread, ok... first of all you claimed it was 'off-topic' i was under the impression that the topic is set by a thread starter but meh, secondly the thread is festive to the season and many people have been asking how to add them, i showed them and finally... if you would have read the thread you would have clearly seen that the thread involves a private server.

im not doubting your judgement or whatever just the mere fact that your closings/post deletions seem to be directly targetted on me.

/rant
Ok, offtopic was not the right word to use. I should just have said that, wrong section. It does involve private server discussion but look at the first 1.5 pages, I don't see how that is related to private servers; Nor conquer for that matter.

I can't really choose where you post and what you post. Have you ever noticed that most of your posts in this section are spam? I actually have to delete as much spam as I can to keep this forum clean. So yah when you stop posting spam I'll stop "targetting" on you.
Old 12/03/2008, 18:31   #10

arragonce ftw

Delete those 1.5 pages worth of posts im not bothered.

you asked for a reason as to why it should be re-opened, i gave you 3. Twice.

Therefore?

Most of my posts are spam... i have what 507 posts.... your telling me that 50% + are spam?...

Archermaster had 100 posts, within 2 weeks his post count multiplied by 5... i didn't see you deleting all his posts... If you read all my posts you'd realise there far from spam. Everyone spams, nobody else gets their posts deleted. I may spam from time to time, i apologize for that.

Clear Victimisation, i don't want to fall out with you at all, but where i come from thats called bullying
Old 12/03/2008, 20:33   #11

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
No offence directly to you tane,but I was afraid this were going to happen when I read your mod app. They said you were to young, so you took that personally and started to act REALLY mature and no sence of humour etc etc, may this be just so they keep you in mod spot? Actually I feel like the fun of watching e*pvp every single day is no longer there,a big reason is because of the noobs,and some part of it because of you,you are removing all the fun,if it would just be privateserver discusstions , like it were ment to be, there you go,delete ALL releases, privateservers etc etc, and do your "job". Seriously,calm down. And,just so you know,this is my opinion about you and your daily job, so I dont really see any reason for you to give me an warning/infraction,since im only posting my opinion, and if you want me to take it through PM I cant really know if people agree with me.

Emme
Old 12/03/2008, 21:10   #12

Since it seems like some people disagree with the ways I deal things, you should post a formal complaint in :
Old 12/03/2008, 21:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
Since it seems like some people disagree with the ways I deal things, you should post a formal complaint in :
then i want to ask you to move this thread WITH ALL COMMENTS to that section please
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2008, 21:58   #14

make a poll for it ^.^
Old 12/03/2008, 22:09   #15

Its still locked/close whatever. Still waiting for some action here, i've provided suitable reasons/explanations

And no tane i wouldn't complain, im not in this for any personal vendetta, i jsut want my thread unlocked cause i feel it was unfairly locked, i knew it was going to happen, i just hoped that maybe you would get off the high horse for once and live a little -.-... Personally i think your a great mod and really do deserve the job... But like a wise person once said

"You either get a mod that doesnt do the job, or one who exaggerates the job".

However i know for a fact your obsessive "moderating" will die down, same happened with our chit-chat mod on CO's forums, came in all strict and then they just couldn't be bothered". Its the same story for all mods really.
Closed Thread