Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private conquer servers without donations?

Discussion on Private conquer servers without donations? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private conquer servers without donations?

Hi all,
Just curious whether there are any private conquer servers that dont have the "Donate $30 to get max level instantly" or "Donate $50 to get full +12 2soc gear" etc. I understand that people who create private servers require incoming funds to keep servers open but Im just wondering if there are any where the donations dont give so much in-game power?
Cheers.
Old 05/09/2012, 09:03   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Any of the good ones.

So basically just L2Hate and maybe Trinity.

Outside that I really don't know of any pservers even worth looking at.
Old 05/09/2012, 09:42   #3

or Classic Conquer they are more like classic the same way L2H is.
Old 05/09/2012, 11:02   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Any of the good ones.

So basically just L2Hate and maybe Trinity.

Outside that I really don't know of any pservers even worth looking at.
Trinity? Hardly...played there for awhile an watched as my doner friend managed to get a full set of standard gear (boots,ring,etc) for a single Gold Prize.

^ While they don't have OP donations all I'm saying is the economy there is offset.

I suggest Love2Hate as pro4never did.
Old 05/09/2012, 11:28   #5

Thanks for the replies.
I have been trying trinity over the last week, but it looks like Love2hate might be the go where it seems you can donate but the only thing you can get is DBs and you still have to do a fair bit of leveling.
Thanks guys.
Old 05/09/2012, 12:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantam_legs View Post
Thanks for the replies.
I have been trying trinity over the last week, but it looks like Love2hate might be the go where it seems you can donate but the only thing you can get is DBs and you still have to do a fair bit of leveling.
Thanks guys.
well u brought me Nice IDea... My upcoming server will just Contain Dbs As Donations Thx About this Idea