I really don't agree with the motives of this thread. Please don't take this offensively because I could be wrong, but from my position, this thread is more of a taunt than anything else. You're just going to make frustrated members more frustrated if they can't decode that.
Crypto CABAL 09/08/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies Heyho Leute,
ich werde mal wieder mit dem CABAL buisness weiter machen. Einige sollten mich ja schon kennen und dürften meine Werke auch schon gespielt haben ^^ Ich suche jemanden, der ebenso lust auf einem Internationalen pserver hat aber zum beispiel nicht so viel ahnung davon hat, oder ein Team das ich gerne tatkräftig unterstützen darf. Was sind vorraussetzungen?
-Ein Root
-TS ist egal, ich bin sowieso nicht so einer der labert ^^
-Am besten Deutscher abstammung
-Hat schon ein...
[RELEASE](Crypto)Sdl Creator 05/05/2010 - CO2 Programming - 16 Replies Sdl Creator
Hello Elitepvpers.
I have created this program that you can use to encrypt/decrypt with. It is very cool based. You can use it for encrypting files you dont want others to use (clientway, sourceway etc.)and also it can encrypt mulitply, wich means you can encrypt the datas more then 1 time ex.
normal text:
Encrypted text:
2nd time encrypted:
CRYPTO KEY - decrypting ini files 11/04/2007 - Archlord - 20 Replies I found the following browsing...
Someone Decrypted the ini files and left the message that this was very important: 004E2110
followed up by this post ^^
>
I assume that 004E2110 is the program offset to the crypto key in the client?
If that is the case, then the next step is to identify the crypto algorithm and try to decrypt the files on our own.
NEW 9 Crypto Signatures - Collisions - 10-24-07 10/25/2007 - Archlord - 1 Replies alefclient,exe
entry point: 0034DCC6
Image base: 00400000
9 Crypto signatures: (Collisions)
**CRC32: FIRST SIGNATURE FOUND AT 00000011
~ 1ST SIGNATURE IS 0000000h ::CRC32 table ::
ALEFCLIENT.ExE ~ 9 Crypto signatures 10/23/2007 - Archlord - 7 Replies Now get crakin someone ^__^ j/k I only understand half of what I am doing :P If that ^^
I am going to bed as it is 2:41AM while I post this.....
HOPE this helps somehow ^__^
ALL FOUND IN :> alefclient.exe
entry point: 0034A796
Image base: 00400000
9 Crypto signatures: