Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple help request?

Discussion on Simple help request? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple help request?

Using the Albetros 5517 server, is there a way to invoke the "commands" available to players through an NPC? If it is possible, how would i invoke that command in python for the NPC? I see in commands that "/clearinventory", Command_ClearInventory" How can I make the game run the Command_ClearInventory for the player who clicked the NPC? Thanks to anyone who answers this
Old 04/28/2012, 23:38   #2

elite*gold: 130
You can also make npcs inside the source
Old 04/28/2012, 23:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
You can also make npcs inside the source
Thanks, as soon as I learn how or rather where to put them, I will look into that option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi1 View Post
Thanks, as soon as I learn how or rather where to put them, I will look into that option.
Anyone else have any information as to how I can do this without scripting the NPC into the source? I've attempted to script into the Albetros.Game\Handlers\npc.cs file but the npc now gives an error saying that the NPC is not yet scripted. Is this the right place to script an NPC and if so, other than saving the file and rebooting the server, is there anything else I must do? I do appreciate any and all help everyone!
Old 04/29/2012, 12:48   #4

Received Thanks: 1,566
manually code it into the source.. or write a script engine to invoke npc scripts. entirely upto u either would work.