Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] DragonSoul

Discussion on [HELP] DragonSoul within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] DragonSoul

Hello I would like to know how to make a command that makes the item with dragon soul to be normal ... example:

"/soul off" : character does not appear in the dragon soul, only in status.

"/soul of" : Items dragon souls return to normal, the status and character

would be more or less the action of the menu options in this photo:

Old 04/17/2012, 03:00   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Interesting idea...

Basically you need to handle a few main things...

#1: Create a bool to control if we show souls or not (duh)

#2: Edit the packets which control visible items to only send soul info if ShowSouls = true

#3: Create a method to re-send all visible equipment (to self and others)

#4: Call this method via command

It's a fairly simple thing to do but there's a lot of areas of code that need to be edited as well as a fairly strong knowledge of how the client handles server packets so that you edit all the correct packets (and only those needed to change the display)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[aA] DragonSoul.Eu - Mitspieler gesucht
12/10/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hey Leute, vor ein paar Tagen hat das MMO DragonSoul, welches schon in Amerika ziemlich hochgepokert wurde, einen EU Server gestartet. Schon jetzt hat die Open-Beta über 100.000 Spieler. Ich hätte einige Frage zu dem Spiel: Gibts irgendwo ein offizielles Forum dafür, bezüglich auch der Klassen. Möchte mich gerne informieren was welche Klassen so kann usw.
[B]DragonSoul Closed Beta Acc [S]PSC
11/14/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, habe einen DragonSoul Closed Beta invite erhalten. Trade ihn gegen PSC oder einen Ghost Recon Online Key.
[B]DragonSoul Closed Beta Acc [S]PSC
11/13/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Dear DragonSoul Fan, The DragonSoul Closed Beta is starting - and you are invited! Einfach eine PM oder in den Thread posten!
[Help] DragonSoul Weapon ID's
07/08/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
I'm looking for the weapon ID's for the DragonSoul items. I've been looking for a while now but I can't find them. Anyone know?
DragonSoul - a new Generation 2011
04/25/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
http://img842.imageshack.us/i/logomrm.jpg http://img153.imageshack.us/i/vorwort.gif Zum Thema Vorwort, muss man nicht viel sagen. Nach langem überlegen entschied sich unser Team, einen Server zu erstellen, der Problemlos läuft. Eins kann man euch in dieser Zeile schon verraten, die abhebung von allen anderen Servern. http://img130.imageshack.us/i/serverdaten.gif Unser Server, bzw. die Daten, sprechen für sich. Mit einen Leistungsstarken 4 x 2,5 Ghz Prozessor, 1 Gbit-Leitung/Anbindung...